5.0 out of 5 stars Micha!!!, October 15, 2012
This review is from: The Secret of Ella and Micha (Kindle Edition)
Micha is officially my new book boyfriend!!! Ok, now that that is said... I won an ecopy of this book from the author and started reading it Friday night. I read a little and then went to bed. The next morning I picked it back up and DID NOT put it down until I was done and I may have pissed my husband off because of it!!! ;)

The Secret of Ella and Micah is one of those books that you can't stop reading because you just need to know what will happen next. At every chapter I would say to myself, "I will take a break after this chapter" but I couldn't!!
Ella and Micha have been best friends for many years and they both come from a rough part of town. Both have had things happen in their childhood that affected who they are and this story is about how they can overcome them.

Ella deep down is a sweet girl with a good heart and means well with the things she does but the people who love her don't understand why she does what she does. I felt that she truly never meant to hurt anyone. I think she underestimated how much and how many people loved her. She would not let them help her. How many people at age 18 or 19 can say that they have gone through all this girl has?? Not many!!! I think she dealt with it all the only way she knew how.

Micah....Oh, Micah!!! This guy is sooooo sweet and SEXY!!! I don't have a clue how Ella was able to keep her hands off of him for as long as she did!! He never gave up on her and that just melted my heart :) Don't get me wrong....he had problems of his own and he made mistakes too (one that made me yell at him) but everyone makes mistakes and what matters is how you bounce back from them.

There were so many more characters in this story that I feel like are very important but I would ruin it if I went on about all of them. All you have to do is buy and read it and you will understand why I loved Micha...oh, I mean... loved this story so much ;)

[Add comment]