5.0 out of 5 stars The Funniest One Yet, November 15, 2011
This review is from: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6) (Hardcover)
Reviewed by Darren (age 10):
I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, and this book, Cabin Fever, I thought was the most funny. I don't want to spoil it, but there are very funny jokes in this book. Greg gets trapped in the house during a snow storm and is accused of a crime---which he sort of did. If I were to give this book a rating, 10 being the best, and 1 being the least best, I'd give it a 9.75.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2011 7:23:09 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 11:04:20 AM PST
Cheryl Lage says:
My son most assuredly did! He's 10, and I don't let him have his own Amazon account, and he's cited under my title line. Apologies if there's confusion...the words are his, the review is his, facilitated by mom. He read it in 3 hours...didn't want to break for dinner! LOVED it...and he's read them all...this one, hands down, was his favorite.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 2:43:11 PM PST
T. Ijaz says:
You must have purchased from a book store rather than on Amazon since you posted the review a few hours after release on 11/15. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive from Amazon after pre-order.

Posted on Nov 24, 2011 9:40:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 5, 2011 5:05:39 AM PST
My daughter and I like this books in series very much.
We read the books together.

Excellent review!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2011 8:00:46 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2011 1:28:42 PM PST
Jess says:
SPOILER ALERT. Kids read these posts.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2011 1:26:20 PM PST
Cheryl Lage says:
If it helps, we purchased the book from a store here in town that coordinated an in-person Kinney meeting at our Science Museum a few days later. Our son (and MANY others) in Richmond, VA finished it that night.
(and truth told, we picked it up after school on the day it was released, the proprietor of the bookstore shared that she had already heard back from two local readers who'd FINISHED it before I even picked it up at 4pm!)
Personally, I like that Mr. Kinney keeps the Santa faith...bearing his broad, broad readership. (I STILL believe! :) )

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2011 1:29:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 12, 2011 3:23:00 PM PST
Cheryl Lage says:
Each reviewer has different tastes...my son, who along with the others you cite...has read them all multiple times now. Just asked him, he stands by his original assessment of 9.75. Maybe he's in the minority, but he loved it. :) Although he now says "Dog Days" is his VERY favorite as of today. (Which likely means more to you than me!)

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 6:20:02 PM PDT
All you people can think what you want but, i read this after i cheacked it out from the libray in like, what, 1 hour, and i loved it and kept it for like a MONTH reading my favorite parts over and over and over. It is a great book, expesialy if he belives in santa. KIDS SANTA IS REAL FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS! so i love this book, so if you hate it keep it to yourself and go review and comment bad stuff on books like twilight, not kids books. that is a low blow. low blow man ..... Just low.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 2:33:35 PM PDT
On the Line says:
who's hating, i'm contributing my honest opinion, your hating on my honest opinion. people look at reviews to see customers honest opinions to determine the quality of the product they are considering to purchase. The reason I make fun of the part of the book where it states greg believes in santa is because(correct me if i'm wrong) throughout the book the series follow patterns of magnifying the behavior, traits and characteristics of the stereotypical middle schooled boy. I don't think believing in santa clause is a trait of the stereotypical middle schooled boy. Its not even a magnification.
Besides your not a true wimpy kid fan because you waited till the book came out in the libraries and any true wimpy kid fan could not wait that long!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›