53 of 55 people found the following review helpful
, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Sony VAIO E15 Series SVE15126CXW 15.5-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
There is soooo much I can say about this laptop.
Let's see where to start...
1. Arrived on time straight from Amazon in the Sony Vaio Box.
2. Packaged really securely, nothing difficult.
3. Very beautiful. Much prettier in person :-)
4. It's not heavy, but it's not light either lol.
5. I was a bit terrified of learning how to use Windows 8, but luckily there is a "Desktop" tab on the homepage that will take you back to the Windows 7 set up, for those who are afraid of Windows 8 like I am!
6. The "Left" and "Right" click buttons that are usually on the touchpad are not visible but they are there. You just have to press the left and right sides of the pad and you'll feel them.
7. Isolated keyboard is nice because the keys are soft almost as if they're padded. They're not hard, make your fingers feel like they're touching soft rubber or something similar (I can't find the right material to compare the keys to lol)Also, the keyboard lights up automatically when a key is touched. This feature can obviously be turned off and on by the user.
8. There is a whole set up with user names and passwords and color customization when you first turn the computer on. It takes about 10-15 mins.
9. My battery went up to about 4 hours and 4 minutes at only 75% I think it was....so when I fully charge it I'll see if it goes up even higher.
10. I've literally only had it for 13 hours so far haha! And I'm IN LOVE!!!
11. OHHH HOW COULD I FORGET? SONY made me proud of them for this one: SPEAKERS are TREMENDOUSLY L-O-U-D!!!! you could host a party with using just the speakers haha! Went on youtube while the television was on and it blasted out the tv! So, if you can find a GOOOOOOOD quality external speaker, you'll never need headphones again (only if used to not disturb others)
12. Gosh...I think that's all that needs to be said now.....the layout is one that users have to get used to....luckily my curiosity allowed me to click "desktop" and I was back to the Windows 7 that I know and love lol (so no mental breakdowns for me lol)But I do like how you can switch between both Windows with the click of one button. The button with the 4 squares next to the left Alt button. I think it's called the "Windows" button lol. (duh)
13. But yeah....I HIGHLY recommend this laptop to any and everyone. I have had my SONY dvd player for over 2 years and my hp laptop was tripping out a year after I had it, and finally just STOPPED working after 3 yrs, so I said, "Hey, if my dvd player is to little, but carries such a loud sound and has such good quality, I'm gonna save some money and buy myself a new SONY laptop"...and SONY you did NOT disappoint! 5 stars :-)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?