The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, March 19, 2012
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Travel EVA Protective Case (Video Game)
Case I received was NOT what is pictured in the description. I received some ridiculous graphic of something that looks like it was from a bad star wars rip off game. I spray painted over the graphic so it's all black now, but seriously.... c'mon I shouldn't have to do that. Too much of a hassle to return it, so I am dealing with my spray-painted case.

As for the actual product, everything fits great, so I cannot complain there. I do recommend the case to anyone looking for some protection for their Vita. Mainly because it is very slim, but has enough padding that I would feel ok if I dropped it from hip-level or so.

TLDNR:
*Stupid graphic=spray paint
*Pretty decent quality case

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Mar 22, 2012 9:05:41 AM PDT
Hi,

Thanks for taking time out to review.

I'm so sorry about the switch-out with the non-black case. Some other users brought this to our attention, and we investigated the matter further. It seems that Amazon was accidentally sending out the wrong units.

We're sending the black case directly to people who received the wrong one. As per our usual policies, you don't have to return your original case at all, just get the right one for free. If possible, please drop a line at the support email (support@ctadigital.com) to request for it and refer to this review.

Happy gaming!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
A comment by the manufacturer   (What's this?)
Initial post: Mar 22, 2012 9:05:41 AM PDT
Hi,

Thanks for taking time out to review.

Happy gaming!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (482 customer reviews)

$9.99 $8.25