5.0 out of 5 stars 23 month daughter loves it!, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fisher Price is a well known name in my home. Only one of their items did not hold up to my expectations, and that was a book. Everything else I have from them is quality and very durable.

This was not that complicated to build. Make sure you have a screwdriver and also batteries on hand since the toy does not come with any. It takes 3 triple AAA's. Having a toddler in the house, I make sure I always have batteries on hand because their (toddlers) toys seem to go through them fast. Make sure you recycle them if you get the disposal ones.

I built this when my daughter went to bed since I knew she would want to play with it before I had it built. The instructions are very easy to understand. When I was done though, I noticed I still had a sticker and a piece was missing, it was the bed. I looked in the box and it was not in there. I think it was overlooked at the factory. Since my daughter did not know it was part of the toy, I figured I would deal with that later. I took the house out the next morning and my 23 month old lit up! She loves playing with this toy! I was surprised, because to me, it looked basic. Well built but not much there. However, she has played with it every day and always enjoys herself. She loves to seat the little people, Cinderella and Snow White, at their chairs and place them at the table and fake feed them with the fake fruit plate on the table. She does this a lot! There is a button in the kitchen that has a bird singing. When you open the doors, a trumpet sounds. A side staircase goes up and down on one side. She does not seem interested in that though. She loves moving the little people around the house and playing with them.

I will admit that toy was much smaller than I had expected. I place it on the coffee table and she likes to play with it standing up and showing me what she is doing. She has played with it on her carpet in the bedroom but seems to like it in the living room since she spends so much time with it.

Having the extra sticker and no bed I placed a call into the consumer number in the instructions. Fisher Price was very nice and asked for the serial numbers from the unit and sent out a bed. I received it today and not only did the bed arrive, but also in the bag was an extra table and two chairs! My daughter was happy!

I already ordered more Little People so she can `feed' them at the extra table she received. This might not be a lot for a grown adult but my toddler daughter loves it and she has not played with a toy every day like this one. I like that you can add to it. It keeps it exciting for her as well.

Quality toy with exceptional customer service! I would highly recommend this toy for your toddler's imagination to grow and for them to role play.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]