13 of 13 people found the following review helpful
Broke after half a day...,
I purchased this because my 2 year old loves to look at the moon. I unpacked it and it worked literally for 5 minutes, it went out and never worked again. Changed the batteries, nothing.
I got a replacement. The second one worked for a full day (Yay!) then stopped working. Again, changed batteries and NOTHING!
So I decided to open up BOTH of them. In the first one, the wires were loose and one light burned out. On the second one, all the wires were attached but it was dead as a doornail.
I thought maybe I just got a dud with the first one. Nope!
Useless, worthless and a complete waste of money.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2012 11:06:54 AM PST
Mark A. Pelicone says:
The same thing happened to me! The next day it was useless. biggest hunk of junk I have ever purchased. Buyer beware!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›