4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Twist in Suspense, November 20, 2012
This review is from: DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION of Eden Plague (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, especially since it was labeled the "Romantic Edition". I didn't know if I was going to get a science thriller, a medical thriller, a romance novel or something more science fiction.

What I got was a clever and innovative quasi science fiction/science thriller with a touch of romance mixed in. The "Eden Plague" idea is a different take on what we consider a plague/disease. I don't want to give too much away or it would ruin the story - you just have to read for yourself.

The plot was well paced and hooked you from the beginning. This could have turned into a formula thriller but the author kept things fresh and interesting so that I did not feel like I always knew where it was going - I really hate when I can predict a story just a few chapters in.

There were a few small flaws, typos and grammar, but not so much that it detracted from the story. A good read and I am interested to read the next volume!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2012 4:02:41 PM PST
Angel,

Thanks for the forthright and kind review. I'm always glad when a reader likes a book, and Beth and I'll be doing another proofreading sweep since you noted that there were some errors we missed.

If you like, contact me via my website (go to my author page, the info is there) and I will e-mail you a review copy of the next book.

Cheers,

Dave VanDyke

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 10:08:37 AM PST
If you happen to see this comment, and have not yet done so, please copy or re-create this review or something like it at this new location for the book: The Eden Plague (Plague Wars Series Book 0)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 9:01:27 AM PST
AngelPhyre says:
Done!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.9 out of 5 stars (7 customer reviews)

Out of stock