Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

5.0 out of 5 stars A Man and His Mug, February 15, 2012
This review is from: BigMouth Inc The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
My current lover is a fire arms specialist, or something. He shoots a lot of guns and gets paid to do it. I had no idea what to get him for his birthday,and then I discovered this awesome treasure. I'm glad I did. He loved it. And of course, I had to use it too.

To address some concerns:

- The paint: I didn't notice any botchy paint.

- The durability: It hasn't broken or chipped, but it is clearly NOT a strong, heavy ceramic. It's quite light, and I imagine if you are too rough with it, it will break. Also, it doesn't appear to be bulletproof.

- The size: If you drink a lot of coffee or tea, you will refill this mug often. If you just have a cup in the morning, then it'll hold enough beverage.

- The logistics: Some dudes have complained that their fingers won't fit through the trigger hole. Mine fit fine (but I'm a woman). If your burly fingers cant fit, it's easy to grip it like normal, or just pinch the gun handle.

- The amusement: 5/5 stars. It's a gun mug! C'mon! If that isn't the most awesome idea ever, then, I wish you the best anyway.

And to think I almost got him a really nice pen.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 16, 2012 11:08:35 AM PDT
is it microwave safe?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 4:20:48 PM PDT
Angie says:
That is a good question... and I don't know the answer. I never nuked it, but most ceramic mugs are microwavable.

Posted on Dec 13, 2014 6:15:39 AM PST
Bill Timmons says:
I've read a LOT of reviews but this was the only one where I not only laughed out loud but read it to my wife and she laughed hard too. Thanks for brightening my day almost three years after the fact. (-:

Posted on Dec 15, 2014 9:09:06 PM PST
CUDEN says:
Angie, Thanks for a great review and updated! I bought this mug with french press coffee maker as gift for my father. This mug reminded him that I am a SON of THE GUN :) ...
Creeper Chicka: there are different sellers on amazon, please make sure you buy this mug directly from amazon! Their quality is much better than other sellers, and the mug can be microwave.

Posted on Feb 13, 2015 1:46:16 PM PST
Marina says:
Thanks for the review. After reading a few negative ones, I though even if my hubby won't be able to use it for coffee, he can take it to his office and use as a pen holder! :) It is too cute.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›