5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Beautiful Sport Watch, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Unisex 45/7034BLK Stainless Steel Accented Black Resin Strap Chronograph Digital Watch (Watch)
Length:: 0:19 Mins

This Armitron Unisex Sport Watch is much more attractive in person. The black strap is darker and the stainless steel shines. It's the most attractive unisex sport watch I've ever seen. It's slim and sleek, not big and clunky, but the display is large enough for me to read comfortably. Although it's labeled unisex, it's feminine. That's why I like it.

TIME

On the face, it shows day, date, hour, minute, and seconds. I can have it run in military time or just on a 12 hour clock. It's so versatile, there's even a dual time zone mode which I can set when I travel.

STOPWATCH

The stopwatch can be used as a regular stopwatch but it also has a split time mode. The timer will pause but continue to run in the background. With this mode, I can time the lap for more than one runner.

SIZING

The strap has a buckle closure, which can adjust from 5 to 7 1/8 inches. My wrist is 5 ˝ inches, smaller than any woman I know. It not only fits me, I can adjust it smaller to fit my nine year-old daughter.

OTHER FEATURES

The watch has an optional hourly chime and there's an alarm function. The face lights up at the touch of a button. It's also water resistant to 300 feet.

With so many features, I found them all easy to figure out and use. The directions look complicated but it's really not. I like this watch. In all honesty, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.

My daughter wants a watch for Christmas, and she loves this one. It fits her, and she's going to be so pleasantly surprised when I let her keep it.

This product was provided for review by the E. Gluck Corporation.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]