5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra I've found so far!!!, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Playtex Women's 18-Hour Ultimate Lift And Support Wire-Free Bra (Apparel)
I've lost a lot of weight recently (150+ lbs). While this has been great for my health and self esteem, it has been hell on my bust. What little shape I had has gone with the pounds. Now I feel like I have it back and more! Thanks to this bra, I can wear pretty tops again without the worry of either ending up 'muffin-topped', 'bullet-boobed', or 'pointing south'.

In addition to all over lift and support, this bra is also extremely comfortable. In fact, I ordered one to start with, tried it on when it arrived, and ordered three more that same day.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 13, 2013 5:19:25 AM PST
Julie S. says:
Lmao!! Great review

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 2:11:00 PM PDT
Sounds like you and I are having the same "problem". :) Lost over 120-lbs. in the past few months and having a devil of a time finding bras to fit my new shape. Thanks for the review, this is just what I needed to hear.

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 5:44:33 PM PST
Weslynn says:
Congrads on the wt loss!!! Me too. :) Now I just want to find a bra that keeps me lifted and not looking like I've got granny boobs.

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 7:32:42 AM PDT
Sue says:
Hi, thanks for the helpful comment. I am interested in knowing how you lost weight. Could you please share your tips? Congrats once again!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2014 6:49:19 PM PDT
Darla Eaves says:
Well, try being under sized, I lost weight too, but my boobs were a c, now I think I need an A! Does this bra have any padding? I don't really like anything but a thin layer, or none. I don't mind havin small boobs, but I can't find 40B very easily, rarely a 40A.
How about it, someone tell me about the padding.

Posted on Jun 7, 2014 11:56:44 AM PDT
Congratulations on your weight loss, a very hard and challenging goal. I love to hear when people have lost the desired weight they are seeking, as I have also accomplished that goal. I enjoyed your truthful post based on how hard it seems for the breast to reshape with the rest of the body after weight loss. I smiled, laughed, and in reality it is not really funny, when you think of how some of these bras look when we wear them. I definitely think that many of these companies who manufacturer bras should think about the shaped results woman expect when wearing these bras. They should be shaped correctly to accommodate our "girls", so that when our breast becomes reshaped from weight loss or gain, these bras fit correctly, rather than as you have mentioned "ending up 'muffin-topped', 'bullet-boobed', or 'pointing south'. I really enjoyed your comments. Thanks for sharing.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2014 2:03:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2014 2:24:51 PM PDT
You should try Rosa Faia by Anita Women's Alicia Underwire Bra or .Rosa Faia by Anita Women's Lace Rose Bra ! I, too, HATE padding with a passion and spent MONTHS finding the perfect nylon/cotton/poly and spandex bra without padding; they are a dying breed. I recently purchased SIX bras from the Anita line, both wired and wireless, all unpadded and gorgeous! See my reviews at http://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/AUUVMSTQ1TXDI or on the bras' respective detail pages. Let me know if this helps!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (1,542 customer reviews)

$30.00 $9.76 - $36.95