1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: The Punisher (DVD)
I came into the punisher expecting great things, seeing as my favorite comic book character happens to be the punisher ever since I was 6. I wish I didn't see it so I could still hold it as a potential hit. I wont pussyfoot around and get to what I liked and disliked about it.
1. There were scenes that made it cool and funny at different times.
2. The whole plot was genius in terms of the actual revenge against the big bad guy.
3. The acting was good and believable.
4. It's the f***ing punisher.
1. It wasn't violent enough. Its not that I'm a violence-crazed maniac, it's just that the punisher isn't really as light as portrayed in the movie. Unfaithfulness more than a light movie.
2. Not enough of the punishment scenes (one to my count)
3. Most of the dialogue was cheesy and just frigging bad.
4. It's not 30% faithful to the comics. I hate people who bitch about that but I hate to see it happen. If it was as faithful as the Spider-man franchise was in the newer movies then I would have been happier.
see it if its on tv, or borrow it from someone who owns it