13 of 14 people found the following review helpful
Compare Invicta Analog watches 1430 to 0764,
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1430 II Collection Black Stainless Steel and Leather Watch (Watch)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a review of the Invicta Men's 1430 Chronograph Black Dial Leather Watch (Black).
I will be comparing it to the Invicta Men's 0764 II Collection Black Dial Black Leather Watch (Stainless
Both watches are Invicta analog with leather bands.
Currently the 1430 is listed as unavailable but the 0764 is available to buy and is similar in many ways.
For both watches:
1. The dial is big and easy to read even without glasses
2. The luminescence on the hands stays bright enough to see for about 90 minutes
3. Because the watches are so large they occasionally get in the way during a task like cooking but overall it is very comfortable to wear.
4. I note almost every Invicta review I have read, no matter what the watch, has mentioned keeping good time but mine gained over a minute in the space of two weeks.
5. Very durable. My watch gets banged around all the time and seems no worse for the wear.
6. Both are sold for under $100 and both original price tags are $595.00
7. Despite the fact that they are both big watches, they are not too big. It's very wearable and gets lots of compliments.
What is different:
1. Aesthetically, I definitely like the look of the 0764 better. The 1430 looks cheaper and in the wrong light it almost looks plastic like. The leather bands on both are rugged, nice looking and comfortable.
2. The 1430 has a stop watch that counts second to second on a manual dial.
3. The 1430 shows the calendar date in a little window. On the 0764 the date is on a manual dial and hard to see.
4. The 1430 is 2mm smaller than the 0764 but you can notice that difference. I think a woman could definitely pull off the 1430.