1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last one winter, July 3, 2009
This review is from: UGG Women's Coquette Slippers 5125 (Apparel)
I received thee cozy and sturdy slippers as a gift late in the fall of 2008. They looked and felt great, but before the winter was over the heel part of the interior sole became completely worn out in both slippers. For the record, I am 5'7", weigh under 120 lbs, and do not have an unusual gait. I was surprised that an Uggs product would wear out so fast. My last pair of shearling-lined slippers lasted over 15 years (wish I could remember the brand).

I wear an 8.5 shoe, the size 9 slipper fit perfectly.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 8, 2011 3:43:24 PM PST
austinTX says:
LL Bean puts out great products (to include slippers similar to these) that last for years and they are guaranteed.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:51:45 PM PDT
Two things set up alarms here. One.....You normally fit an 8.5 shoe and needed a 9 Ugg. This is wrong. Ugg slippers usually run large and you should need a smaller size than normal, not a larger one (I usually take an 8.5 shoe and a 7 Ugg fit great). Second, the fact that they are falling apart before 6 months are up is definately not worthy of Ugg quality so I think you may have a counterfeit pair. The company may not have known, but they do not sound like authentic Uggs.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 8:15:25 PM PST
bnorfleet says:
Agree

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 4:32:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 29, 2012 4:33:07 PM PST
S. Vienneau says:
I agree - Uggs are very high quality. So they don't sound like the authentic product. I bought mine last winter and wear them all the time, and they still look new.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 6:35:52 AM PST
Beth FL says:
I'm on my 3rd pair. normally a 6.5 but in uggs slippers a 5. The sheepskin on the bottom always wears down on them very quickly. I know for a fact none of mine were counterfeit because they were all bought at dillards or Zappos.

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 2:24:24 PM PST
Goldydog says:
I am not sure what UGG's store you are all shopping at but I have two pairs of authentic croquettes. I wear them inside only. They didn't even last one month before the shearling was worn off the heel and under the big toe. They were ordered directly from the UGG website. They weren't cheap. I contacted them and I can send them back for review but sounds like they will call it normal wear and tear. Totally disappointed.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2013 9:58:22 PM PDT
J. Wessel says:
ditoo cecile and goldydog - I love the comfort of my ugg slippers but twice now I have had a pair that have worn down on the heel in just one winter....to me that is quality that sucks, especially for the price!

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 7:23:07 PM PST
Shining Star says:
Unfortunately, none of my UGGS have lasted more than a year or two. The price increases with each pair but the quality deteriorates. The New pink UGG Coquette slippers I just purchased for $119.00 are nowhere near the quality of my previous UGGS. I have worn them twice and the shearling-lining on the footbed is already compacted and not so comfortable. I noticed Bear Paws in Macys. They look and feel the same but are less than 1/2 the price of UGGS. I will try them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2014 9:02:55 AM PST
ula says:
I've had 2 pairs of these Ugh slippers. Only wore them instead. The inside wore in the heel and slightly in the toe. I bought the Bearpaw because of the major price increase. Way too much in my opinion. Unfortunately the Bearpaw wore off completely. The sizing is also different. Bearpaw is true to size and the Uggs run very large. Mine were bought in Nordstrom's. So, I know they were authentic. Going to try the L.L.bean!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2014 12:05:46 PM PST
S. Vienneau says:
I have had the same pair for two years...totally worth the price. Mine have not worn at all...still in great shape!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.4 out of 5 stars (472 customer reviews)

$106.20 - $194.95