4,008 of 4,100 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Kindle Case Yet, September 2, 2010
This review is from: Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard) (Accessory)
Length:: 4:05 Mins

I read in bed every single night, so having my Kindle be able to read in the dark is very important to me. With my Kindle 2 I used a mighty bright light, and with my Kindle 3 I've been using this Lighted Leather cover - and I love it!

Check out my video review for a size comparison of this case against my Kindle 2 and also an actual hardcover and softcover book, and then a lights out comparison of the Mighty Bright vs Lighted Leather cover.

Sorry for the shaky camera, it's the best I could do with one hand!

If you're interested in seeing a video review of the Kindle 3 itself, check out the one I did one here:

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 12 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 104 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 2, 2010 6:47:52 PM PDT
Elise S says:
Wow you have amazing reviews! If you don't work for Amazon you should. I was on the fence about the case but feel I will have to give it a go. Thanks so much for your attention to detail.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2010 7:08:29 PM PDT
Steve says:
Thank you very much Elise, I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

Posted on Sep 3, 2010 9:41:40 AM PDT
Jacki B. says:
THANK you so much for your video reviews of both the new Kindle and the lighted cover! Amazon should hire you to do their promos :)

I am SO anxiously awaiting my first Kindle! I didn't order till 8/21 so I'm probably at the end of the line(!) - but hoping it gets here SOON! I've been using the Kindle App for iPhone up till now and had been trying to decide for over a year whether to get the "real" Kindle or not - now I'm glad I waited!

Posted on Sep 6, 2010 8:54:25 AM PDT
Thank you so much for the helpful review. A great service to all of us wondering about this product. Amazon should give you some kind of gift certificate!

Posted on Sep 6, 2010 7:39:36 PM PDT
Hippie2MARS says:
Outstanding review! I've been trying to decide if I want to spring for this for my new K3 and I believe you have convinced me to give it a try. Thanks for taking the time to be informative and thorough!

Posted on Sep 9, 2010 12:09:59 PM PDT
Fran says:
Thank you very much for doing this. You answered a lot of my questions. I was unsure that the light was worth the extra weight and cost but your video made it very easy to see that you are not going to be sacrificing that much to get a very useful and practical produce.

Now if I could only decide on color......

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 11, 2010 3:18:43 PM PDT
JMFL says:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this info. I just got my kindle yesterday and was not at all certain about the cover and light issue. You have been a really big help and just wanted you to know your effort is appreciated.

Posted on Sep 12, 2010 3:54:46 AM PDT
D. Adams says:
I was holding off getting the Kindle until I could afford this cover/light. I would read in bed more often, or on pretty nights outside. Also, anything going into my purse gets bashed around, so a decent cover is a necessity and I want a Kindle so I don't have to carry 5 lb books in my purse. Will be getting the cover in one of the neat colors they now offer.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2010 12:27:17 PM PDT
I enjoyed your review on the new Kindle 3 and the light system. I am thinking of upgrading from my Kindle 2. Is that easy to do? Can you move all your items to the new Kindle 3 seamlessly.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Please email me if possible: rexthornton9976@msn.com

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2010 12:43:05 PM PDT
Steve says:
W. REX THORNTON - It is very easy to move everything over to your new Kindle. All of the books and stuff you purchase are linked to your account, and you can send them to whichever device you want. It's easy to send whatever you want over to your new Kindle.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next ›