5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, February 24, 2010
This review is from: Just the Crystals® Premium Crystal Cat Litter -- Fragrance Free with 2 Individual 4.4 Pound Bags Per Box (Total 8.8 Pounds) (Misc.)
We have been using a Scoop Free (SF)litter box with the original version of the Forever litter tray and SF crystals for about two years now. We have one medium size cat. The box and litter tray are the best cat accessory we own.

We purchased a box of Just Free Crystals (JFC) about a month ago to try them out. I just emptied the first batch out and put in the second bag and I'm writing to say that I agree with all the positive comments posted here. Pre-measured is great, less packaging is great, delivery from Amazon is great, no odor, more absorbant than SF crystals, etc.

I disagree with almost all of the the negative comments. I think JFC absorbs much more and better than SF, it does NOT jam our machine and it lasts longer. I stir the litter and remove solids about once a week and JCF lasts for a month vs. three weeks for SF.

The one negative I found is that JCF is a little more dusty, but I only notice this when I'm pouring it from the bag into the tray, so I consider that a non-issue.

For the record, since the hidden agenda of some reviewers is just one more thing we need to be wary of these days, I am not an employee, friend or related to anyone involved with JFC or SF. I'm just a consumer who wants to encourage products that make my life easier.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]