5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, It's Protection and Resists Slipping, May 3, 2012
This review is from: Kuzy - AIR 13-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Air 13.3" (A1466 & A1369) (NEWEST VERSION) Shell Cover - BLACK (Personal Computers)
I purchased this exact case cover in Black and it was Delivered April 20th, so I am pretty sure this is from the same manufacturing lot as the the one reviewed on May 1st which is negative.

I noticed that SHOPPER who wrote that review, posted it to every single color of this unit - doing it TEN TIMES. Not sure if that was an Amazon thing or the writer doing it 10 times. But I am 100% sure that review was written by a competitor to this Kuzy cover! I also noticed that it is the ONLY review written by Shopper. I am a real buyer and I want to correct the record since this was the only review at the time of my noticing this.

I purchased this for my daughter to take to college. She wanted Black becuase it is "sophisticated and NOT pink". She took the cover, rejected my offers to "help" and just snapped it right into place. Wow - very EASY and not at all what the one negative review said.

Daughter likes that the clear Apple part of the cover allows the Apple light to shine thru.

I like that the cover protects while ALSO giving it a slightly rubbery feel which I hope will keep it from being knocked off of her desk. She was worried that if we did not get a smooth one, that it would be hard to take in and out of slip in cases. Not so. It is just barely rubbery - but enough. Not like a silicone case that would grab hairs and dust, etc.

We are BOTH very happy with this purchase.

BTW I also purchased several keyboard covers to help protect from spills. We are trying them all out and I will report when we decide how they compare.

[Add comment]