26 of 27 people found the following review helpful
Here are the episodes for season 2:,
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
1. Arnold's Girlfriend (1) (September 21, 1979) Arnold has appendicitis and Drummond has to deal with the bigotry of Fred Tanner whose daughter is the only one that can talk Arnold into getting the operation.
2. Arnold's Girlfriend (2) (September 21, 1979) Arnold & Alice run away when they find out they can't share a hospital room.
3. Feudin' and Fussin' (1) (September 28, 1979) Larry Alder is in New York to try out for a new TV talk show but everything is doomed from the start.
4. Feudin' and Fussin' (2) (September 28, 1979) Part 2 of the above episode.
5. Mrs. Garrett's Romance (October 12, 1978) Mrs. Garrett's new beau proposes to her.
6. Birds and Bees (October 19, 1979) Willis' fishy version of the facts of life leaves Arnold with misconceptions. Arnold repeats his "knowledge" to a neighbor's daughter, but the girl's mother is not amused.
7. Arnold's Hero (October 24, 1979) Arnold's wildest dream is realized when he comes face-to-knee with "The Champ" -- special guest star Muhammad Ali.
8. The Adoption (1) (October 31, 1979) A "relative" visits on the eve of Arnold's & Willis' adoption.
9. The Adoption (2) (November 7, 1979) Mr. Drummond's attempts to adopt Arnold and Willis are aborted until the boys take matters into their own hands.
10. Father and Son Day (November 14, 1979) Willis' cut-throat competitiveness with another boy at his gym leads him to a decision that he will very much regret.
11. Thanksgiving Crossover (1) (November 28, 1979) The Alders and the Drummonds are together again in New York but Larry & Phil's tempers explode.
12. Thanksgiving Crossover (2) (November 28, 1979) Can the kids bring Larry and Phil together again?
13. The Rivals (December 5, 1979) Arnold & Willis compete for the same girl.
14. Hot Watch (December 12, 1979) Willis & Arnold are prime suspects when a neighbors apartment is robbed.
15. The Dog Story (December 19, 1979) Arnold is bit by a dog and The Drummond's search for the dog while Arnold's life is in danger.
16. The Election (January 9, 1980) Drummond runs for city council while the household gets a new housekeeper.
17. Friendly-Mate (January 16, 1980) Willis and Arnold decide to get Drummond a date.
18. Poor Drummond (January 23, 1980) An important business deal keeps Drummond on edge.
19. Big Business (January 30, 1980) Arnold & Willis go in the brownie business.
20. Return of the Gooch (February 6, 1980) The Gooch returns to bully Arnold.
21. Valentine's Day Retrospective (February 13, 1980) Arnold & Willis are trapped in the basement and reminisce about the past.
22. Skin Deep or True Blue (February 20, 1980) Kimberly's new date turns about to be a bigot.
23. Teacher's Pet (February 27, 1980) Drummond starts dating Arnold's teacher while Arnold acts up to win back his classmates.
24. The Slumber Party (March 12, 1980) Willis is in charge of the house during Kimberly's slumber party.
25. Arnold Faces Fatality (March 19, 1980) Arnold finds Drummonds will and wonders if he is checking out.
26. The Squealer (March 26, 1980) Willis joins a street gang and winds up arrested.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 15, 2007 4:14:29 PM PDT
Mark Ebert says:
Thanks for this very complete episode guide to Season Two. I grew up watching the show and didn't realize how many of them were two-parters.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›