1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as advertised. Dont Buy., November 3, 2010
This review is from: DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle for New Apple iPod Touch iTouch 4G 4th Gen Generation 8GB 32GB 64GB (Electronics)
I purchased this bundle package and an item was missing from the package. (USB Plug Extension) Also, the AC car adapter did not work with my ipod as advertised. The quality of the products are very cheap and to my opinion not even worth the cheap price that the bundle sales for. Ok. I said no big deal you get what you pay for and I was willing to take the lost. However, after leaving feed back that an item was defective and one was missing, the saler (DigitalsOnDemand) tried to resolve the matter by offering a refund and to ship the product that was missing providing that I remove the negative feed back. Well guess what? I removed the feed back and they didnt live up to their end of the bargan. Its been weeks and still no reshipment of the item promised and no refund.

Dont waste your time with this company they will only let you down in the end!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2010 6:37:53 AM PST
Terry S. says:
10 days later another user posted a worse review. no gain in having you remove yours so the company could care less about the agreement they made with you to get you the parts missing!!
God help us, our moral values are gone...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2010 11:15:53 PM PST
I really wished that I read the comments regarding this product. I ordered this bundle for my daughter along with the I pod touch 32. I haven't received anything yet, but I just ordered this last Wednesday. I really hope that I don't have the trouble that most of these customers have had. It sounds like this is not a very good company and doesn't do good business. Has anyone turned these people over to the Better Business Bureau? I will be contacting the BBB if I have anything wrong. That is very unfortunate that you all had to go through this mess. It is really sad that they said they would remedy the problem if you removed your feedback and never did anything. I really hope that you get that resolved. So what if the products were inexpensive. That is theft and a penny stolen is a penny stolen and it is just awful that a company would do something like that and especially sale items that are refurbished when you are buying what is stated as "new". I will make sure that the items that I receive are fully functional and if there is the slightest problem, this company will be notified, there will be negative feedback and it will not be removed until my replacements and refund has been successfullly delivered and are in working order and the Better Business Bureau will be notified and further action will be taken if necessary. That is very frustrating that people would do something like that.

Posted on Jan 5, 2011 5:03:37 PM PST
I have found Amazon to be a great company. I have had a problem with an order for my IPod Touch not making it to my home and they have been right there with making everything right. They are excellent in my opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2011 7:31:22 PM PST
Good luck with the BBB, they're even worse crooks than any company I've ever dealt with. After proving my claim of fraud against a company they wanted money to arbitrate, when I refused to give them the $60 plus bucks, they sided with the fraudulent company.

Posted on Mar 20, 2011 9:51:54 PM PDT
Mr. Cong says:
Thanks for the warning. I was also looking at this item for an Ipod 4 given to me as a gift, but now will look elsewhere. Feedback of this nature is critical for the consumer and invaluable for those looking for an honest company to deal with and buy from.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2011 1:39:02 AM PDT
Evelyn Sears says:
That is very disappointing and what you wrote was very helpful, but don't give up because you paid your hard earned money for this stuff. Please keep trying to get your money back or get the missing and non-working pieces, you deserve that and you will be treating yourself with the respect you must demand. Don't just get angry, fight until you are satisfied. I hope both customers will do this and follow through, of course it is not your fault, but you should fight for what is right.

Posted on Sep 17, 2011 2:09:13 PM PDT
Yeah, that's happened to me before on Amazon when purchasing "inexpensive" accessories. Thanx for saving me from the hassle. If looks too good to be true 9xs out of 10 it is.

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 5:54:39 PM PDT
Siempre says:
Next time (and for others the first time) do NOT remove your negative until they fulfill their end. I had a company offer the same deal & i said no problem, once I receive both the refund & replacement then I'll remove the negative. Got refund & free replacement very quickly than I removed the negative. Because you removed your neg feedback they had no reason to follow through. If you're able to I would leave a neg feedback again for the shipment.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2011 2:27:27 PM PDT
L. Reid says:
I had a similar situation. I posted a review with 1 star because that was the minimum...I would have given it zero stars if it was possible. The seller offered to refund my money if I didn't add a negative rating, but just like your situation, I never did get a refund. I love Amazon, but just wish all the sellers could be equally reliable.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2012 9:01:05 PM PDT
Yes Valerie, the bbb is the best guarded joke in the country. If people only knew they're shadier than the companies they purport to protect us from. The sad thing is all it takes is a little googling to understand how they (don't) operate.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›