5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, it really stirs my imagination, October 20, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (Video Game)
I LOVE THIS GAME

I've only played it 3 or 4 times since I bought it, but each time it is a treat, and I just sink down into wherever I am sitting and get whisked away to a magical world of fantasy <3
There is so much freedom! Even though you're on a path and in a story, you can go wherever you want, whenever you want. I love going back and forth and everywhere that -I- want to go and when I want to do it. I can spend as long as I want doing things, and it really does feel like I'm in charge of my own adventure. :)

Everything about this game is so inspiring to me. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite games.
The music in this game stirs my brain and pokes at it in such an interesting way. It's really enjoyable and I always find myself humming the tunes when I'm doing other things in real life, and I even wrote some fan-made lyrics to the main theme. It's a great soundtrack. It's not IN YOUR FACE memorable but it certainly is lovely.

The graphics are so whimsical, they inspire me just as much as the music does. I think they work together very well. At night when I'm going to sleep I almost feel like I'm in that world... it's amazing.

I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO ANYONE WHO ENJOYS A GOOD, ENGAGING AND INVOLVING STORY-QUEST :)
I suppose you should enjoy RPG's, Leveling up and customizing your characters, surprises, making your own way in the world instead of being led by the hand, and you should have an open mind. It's a terrific game, given the chance. <3

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2010 1:43:31 PM PST
Ryan P says:
You made up your own words to the music? LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010 9:42:22 AM PST
Yes, hahahaha :)
I know it's completely over-the-top dorkiness to do so, but I did it anyway.
Life is about enjoying oneself, no?

I'll even share it, much to my embarrassment....

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 10:03:26 AM PDT
Gamerzmom says:
I went to view your video and wow! I'm impressed! You must truly be a fan :-) When you say that you have the freedom to travel around and do whatever, do you mean that you can do quests or battles outside the main story or are you just exploring areas? From the sound of it, there is much grinding and I'm hoping that there are some lower level areas available right away to grind in. I actually like to grind. I find it relaxing if that makes any sense. I haven't purchased this yet as I have literally a couple of hundred games to complete, but I am always ready to buy another Final Fantasy game!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.9 out of 5 stars (63 customer reviews)

$25.99