Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed my life, January 31, 2009
This review is from: Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing (Paperback)
I read this book and began oil-pulling about 2 months ago. Since then I have reversed documented nerve damaged and avoided my 5th back surgery. My arthritis in my knees is much better. I have lost weight and my cellulite is going away. My teeth are whiter, my gum tighter. I feel more energetic, happier and optimistic than I have in years allowing me to get off some prescription meds. This is a program that is completely "no harm - no foul"! Over the years I have spent thousands of dollars chasing health and relief of 10 years of chronic pain. This program costs maybe 25¢ a day and a minimum of 20 minutes. I am blown away. I have shared this book with my dentist, doctors, surgeon, friends and family. Everyone sees some change - some faster some slower. I have noticed the more you pull the more changes you see. This book is a must for those who seek health!!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 11 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 1, 2012 4:18:05 PM PST
R. Pearman says:
Whoa! As we get older, that's EXACTLY what my dentist is warning me about......not tooth decay so much as the gums loosening!! Of course all he offers is more flossing but I tell him my spaces between teeth are too narrow! The floss always gets stuck!!!! But liquid would get in there! Heck, I've got both oils in my cupboard!! I'll bet they mean a diluted food grade hydrogen peroxide (which is another whold subject; check out 'The One Minute Cure'.) Maybe not...hydrogen peroxide like we use for cuts can be swished in the mouth altho the bubbles are a bit much!

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 2:06:59 PM PDT
TruthSayer says:
Research is the name and Knowledge gives you the Power to Heal yourself.

Macadamia Nut Oil is the best... the condemnation of Coconut Oil and all saturated fats was a marketing scam on the part of the SoyBean industry... this is a researchable fact. Macadamia is the healthiest most healing... highest flash point - safest to fry/sautee foods with and is abundent in healing properties and ability to cause you to lose weight... and more.

Dr. Pescatore uses it himself and lives by it... research it! I use it and so does my family!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2012 2:18:17 PM PDT
Midaisy says:
Be careful with using the hydrogen peroxide if you have any metal fillings as it can cause the metal to break down and leech into your body. I have found it is good to use coconut oil for pulling (swishing) in my mouth as it tastes good.

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 9:27:48 AM PST
stedy says:
How many times a day can we do it - I thought just once a day max,
unless you don't eat or drink and then you can do it again (fasting)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2014 5:39:40 AM PDT
Marvin Cohen says:
So do you still brush with a toothpaste, floss, use a Waterpic, etc, and whendo you do it, if at all?

Posted on Apr 8, 2014 7:19:04 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2014 6:00:47 AM PDT
GailV says:
Actually, our bones are breaking down and reforming constantly throughout our lifetime. That's part of the reason why weight bearing exercise is recommended to help prevent osteoporosis -- the pressure on the bones helps them rebuild. I assume the pressure of the oil swishing back and forth for 20 minutes works somewhat the same.

True, it might not totally reverse severe bone loss. But that's not what you said in your comment -- you implied it would have no effect whatsoever on ANY bone loss.

Really, I'm not sure why you went off on this tangent at all. Did the original review you're posting under have anything to do with bone loss? Why, no, it didn't. Nor have any of the other comments on the review. "Tightening gums" has more to do with getting rid of plaque build up under the gum line.

There are plenty of nods to pseudoscience in the original review that you could've commented on. Your rant about bone loss, however, misses the mark.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2014 6:15:38 AM PDT
Medavinci says:
But be careful if you have a nut allergy :)

Posted on Dec 24, 2015 7:50:34 AM PST
A customer says:
Are you still doing this? I just started. I am on day 4. I noticed slight headaches and today my muscles are sore and achy. Is this a result of the toxins passing through my body?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2015 12:57:12 PM PST
A customer-I have been pulling coconut oil for 2 weeks. No negative effects.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›