2.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, but it doesn't LAST!, February 3, 2012
This review is from: BodyMed ZZHP1427 14" X 27" Electrical Digital Moist Heating Pad (Health and Beauty)
Unfortunately, I've had TWO of these now. Each of them has failed in less than 6 months. Amazon has been great, but the Manufacturer (Relimed) is a JOKE. Can't get anywhere with them at all, so I am moving back to the Thermophore....Not as nice, but at least they last years!

Sure wish Relimed would get their stuff together and ANSWER THEIR CUSTOMERS!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2012 6:42:02 AM PST
annonymous says:
I agree. I had one that lasted approx. 6 wks--I went round and round with Yes medical who sent me to reliamed who never responded to my many attempts for contact--i then went back to amazon and they agreed to refund my money. I was thinking of reordering but after reading your review, I am convinced that it is too risky. Are we the only ones who have experienced failure with these pads?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2012 7:11:21 AM PST
Anastasia says:
I don't know how that could be possible! Not when it happened to me TWICE in about the same amount of time...AND I am convinced Reliamed KNOWS they have a problem with them, hence the no call backs/email replies!

And it makes me even more angry because when it works, it was my favorite one EVER...and I've tried them all! But I will NEVER take the chance again! Thank goodness AMAZON ROCKS!! And they took care of us both :) Reliamed needs to take a page from Amazon's manual!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2012 9:11:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2012 9:14:36 AM PST
annonymous says:
Anastasia--I too loved the pad. My situaiton played out like this: I first contacted Amazon and they refused to refund my $$--out of time frame for refund. I contacted YES medical and some annonymous person would communicate with me--no name no phone # nothing--kept telling me to contact RELIAMED--remove RELY. I refused to call them since I wanted documentation of convo. I emailed probably 20 times--Yes medical WIZARD behind the curtain kept insisting that I call them--I would have probably a 10 Min wait (WTF?) but that they were very efficient and good in handling these situations. IN the end AMAZON stepped up and refunded the $$ but not until I was put through the ringer. I was extremely frustrated. GOt this due to bad knees and knee surgery--have now told anyone who will listen in medical community about this issue.Buyer BEWARE. What do you suggest for a replacement?

I suspect when others posted reviews they were not using it as much as we--I think with time, more will experience the same. I actually think mine was malfunctioning from the git go and I just thought it was quirky.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›