5.0 out of 5 stars This one's an essential!, June 21, 2011
I passed up a chance to get these on one of those daily deal sites (babysteals.com), and boy did I regret it! I now have two of these and I think they are SO GREAT! I would buy about 5 more if they were $12-$15 instead of $25.

The tank clip attaches to the front of your nursing bra so that you only have to open the bra clasp. I only have one bra that it doesn't work with--that bra's nursing opening has a little metal hook like the ones that hook the back of bras, and so it doesn't have the little fabric loop that you need to slide the tank hook into. You should look at the posted pictures (by Deborah G) to see where the tank hook goes. I took a measurement and the hook is ideal for half an inch of fabric, but it will work with a little more. Some people say it won't work with bras with wide straps--I'm guessing that is because their clasps, and the fabric that connects to them, are wider than a half inch.

These tanks are nice and long--much better than the regular length GlamourMom tank I have. I am 5'7" and about 140 lbs. wearing 36C right now. I have medium tanks and I think I could wear small. The mediums do end up coming down in the back on me, so I can't wear them out of the house without a top shirt, even though the brown matches great with a Bravado bra I have.

I recommend this to wear under other shirts. If you want a separate tank, you should look at GlamourMom long tanks. UndercoverMamas are better under other shirts though, because you are wearing a real bra to give you a better shape, and they are nice and thin.

I also recommend you pick colors that are not near your skin color. I have a nude one and I think that a quick glance makes people think I'm flashing them skin even though I know I'm covered. The nude one also looks more like underwear when I do wear it around the house, so I'm not comfortable answering the door, etc.

Edited to include the name of the daily deal site and the user that posted pictures. Someone said this review was not helpful, so I'm hoping that will help... tried to be helpful... post comments if you have questions.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]