5.0 out of 5 stars A little batpod & case info, December 2, 2008
This review is from: The Dark Knight (Limited Edition with Batpod) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Ok, the movie is a 5 star, this is a little info on the case and bat pod if anyone is curious about it size. We have it at work and I have already seen it. It is actually VERY small, the case and the bat pod. The bat pod is maybe 4"-5" long, and the case is just a bit larger then the blu rays. I was expecting a bat pod the size of the one available at in the toys at most stores which is 10"-12" long.
AT $50+ dollars, I would get the Bluray 2 disc and the $20 12" bat pod, which s a much better bat pod and value in my opinion.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2008 12:45:43 PM PST
D. Stone says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2008 8:58:07 PM PST
K. Collins says:
Read the post again. No where does it say that this person got the blu-ray when it hasn't came out, it specifically says that the bat pod is at the workplace.

Posted on Dec 4, 2008 10:52:15 PM PST
Arcadio says:
Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering if that Bat Pod was worth the extra dough. Will definitely either get another or wait for a better version from DC.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2008 1:24:14 AM PST
Damon says:
D. Stone, no where did I say I have it before it is released. I'll be buying it at midnight just like everyone else who is in line.
I stated that it is at my work and I have looked at it, I am describing the Batpod SIZE and blu ray case SIZE for folks who would like to know the size of the batpod and case so they are not disappointed when they get it and realize the batpod is like 5" long.

CALM DOWN, I'm 40 an not here to get ATTENTION as you say. It is a REVIEW of the products case and extra toy for those who would like to know about it's SIZE before it is released and want to order it from Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2008 1:25:55 AM PST
Damon says:
Hey Seyton, check out the batpod in the toy section at Target, 3 times the size, like 12" or bigger, it is very cool. Well worth the $20.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2008 12:36:45 PM PST
Mark Strauss says:
I wondered whether the extra cash was worth it; while the Batpod edition is cool and I want it, it does cost a lot more, enough to buy a possibly better model of it separately.

Posted on Dec 8, 2008 2:45:09 PM PST
I'm sorry, but you are wrong. For some reason, I got mine TODAY (I ordered directly from Warner bros). I just measured the Badpod, and it is 9 inches long. So your 4-5 inches is off by a factor of two. It is, IMHO, quite large and detailed, and looks pretty cool! Also, it is mounted on a nice stand too, which doubles as the disc holder.

I has pre-ordered this from Amazon as well, but canceled on Friday (I multiple ordered it just in case, and this allowed me to pick the best final price).

Again, I got mine sent to me one day in advance for Warner bros direct (which I'm sure is not something Amazon and others would be pleased to know)...and at a cheaper price (including tax and shipping only cost me $40)...

Since the 'normal' (without badpod) version is about $25, the extra $15 for the badpod was worth it for me... ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2008 11:29:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2008 12:03:14 PM PST
Mark Strauss says:
Oh, cool.. I'm curious, do the wheels move? Thanks for the info. Also, I'm curious about that price.. can't find it..

Posted on Dec 10, 2008 5:59:25 PM PST
A Customer says:
What is a Batpod?

Posted on Dec 10, 2008 6:00:34 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 10, 2008 6:01:14 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.4 out of 5 stars (2,755 customer reviews)
 (1,907)