Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb styling tool!, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Bed Head BH320 Rock 'n' Roller Ceramic Styling Iron, Teal (Health and Beauty)
This is undoubtedly the best styling tool I have EVER owned.

I have stick straight, waist length fine hair which has NEVER held a curl.

I have used curling irons, hot rollers, foam rollers, cloth rollers, old fashioned "sleep on it" brush rollers... I've tied it, twisted it, rolled it, braided it ...even perms given ridiculously pampered care go flat faster than you would think possible. You name it, I've given it a shot in my lifelong quest for lovely, flowing, picturesquely curling hair.

And then a friend got one of these, and used it on my hair for my sister's wedding.

Took all of about 15 minutes to do my whole head, it looked picturebook-princess perfect for 12+ hours with NO hairspray or other products (through a breezy outdoor ceremony and reception) and my hair was STILL holding a soft curl when I woke up the next day!

After a lifetime of straight haired frustration, I almost couldn't believe it had worked, let alone stayed beautiful for so amazingly long. Needless to say, I went out and bought one the next day on my way home. :)

The first day there was a brief learning curve figuring out how to make my hair look as perfect as my friend did (its always easier for someone else to do the back, especially since my hair is fairly long), but by the second time I did my hair I was already a pro and have had long gorgeous curly "movie star" hair ever since. Everywhere I go people comment on how soft and natural it looks and ask "where I have it done". When I tell them I do it myself with this tool in under 20 minutes with no special tricks or chemical products they are simply blown away.

I find this tool to be fast, easy to use and its almost impossible to make a "bad" curl. I take a section, wrap it until the whole length is wound around the bubbles and dips, wait about 20 seconds and ...!poof!... perfect curls! I *do* let the curls cool for a couple (2-3) minutes when I've finished before running my fingers through to give them a little separation and style, but thats it! Wrap, curl, lightly separate with fingers. Easy peasy.

For me, this thing was worth every penny, and I'm seriously considering buying a second one so I never have to be without one ever again. Whomever developed this particular styling tool has my eternal thanks for ending my frustration and disappointment and making every day a beautiful hair day! :)

[Add comment]