1.0 out of 5 stars is this a joke or what?, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - The Original Ring Adjusters - Assorted Sizes (Jewelry)
I guess I should have listened to the low reviews of this product. I received the ring snuggies today and am very disappointed with them. I should have gone to the hardware store and bought a piece of aquarium tubing. These are a total joke and I'm so sorry I suckered myself into buying them. Don't waste your money......

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 26, 2011 7:42:41 AM PDT
Anna DePrima says:
Hi Toad,
Do not feel so bad, as I was SUCKERED by them as well and if it was not going to be more to ship them back then the price of the item I definitely would have.
I wish I would have thought of the aquarium tubing first, as I definitely would have went that route, yet we just tend to become very LAZY and look for short-cuts, yet this purchase was definitely a real DEAD-END for me.
Let this be a good lesson for you, I and the rest of the GREAT Amazon consumers and that is; We really NEED to pay attention to the Feedback's, as I am just so Thankful to Amazon and the GREAT consumers for them, yet because the item was so low in price, I did the Cardinal sin and did not and that is what I (we) get.
Regards,
Sal D.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2011 12:59:43 PM PDT
LA Gordon says:
You are so right! Feedback can be a major deciding factor. I have been misled a couple of time on a few things BUT overall, I must say that feedback is the way to go. Thanks for your input too. I ended up chucking the ring sizers as the more I looked at them, the more I got disgusted. Take care....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2011 5:05:24 AM PDT
Anna DePrima says:
Hi Toad,

You are very welcome and Now do not take this wrong way, yet "if I had your money then I would burn mine" :-)
Amazon offers you a full money back guarantee with paid return shipping and for great convenience @ any UPS drop-box or store and I for one sent mine back that way.

Regards Always,
Sal D.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2011 9:58:54 AM PDT
LA Gordon says:
I didn't know theater I wouldn't have thrown them away! Lucky it was only a few bucks but thanks because now I'll know on future purchases! LA Gordon

Posted on Jul 19, 2011 10:27:46 AM PDT
Thanks for mentioning aquarium tubing. I happened to have some lying around, and it did the trick!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.1 out of 5 stars (843 customer reviews)

$10.00 $5.15