22 of 28 people found the following review helpful
Good keyboard with issues,
This review is from: Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation) (Personal Computers)
- Easy setup
- Two angles to use the screen. One for typing and for media watching.
- I will give it average+ for sturdiness.
- Keyboard - All the keys feel good to type on except for the Spacebar (see below).
- Easy to carry
- The space bar is horrible. I keep having to backspace to add space between words. There is something wrong with the design. I am now more focused on the space bar issues than what it is I am typing. I am hoping that it is just an issue with my keyboard, however, I have heard spacebar issues while searching in the web.
- I wish there was a creative way to make sure the folio does not open up by mistake while the iPad is stored away.
Update from May 15th.
I like this keyboard, but it was too bulky for me along with lingering spacebar issues. I believe the space bar issue was specific to mine since the design cannot be this bad. I wish it had a way of having it staying closed. Having a lack of clasp worried me that it would fly open. However, I will still say that it is a good balance of decent keyboard with protection for the iPad.
I returned it and instead got another Logitech keyboard (Ultrathin model). This key board is beautiful and fits with the overall look and simplicity of iPad. Every key is responsive. However, there is no protection for the back of iPad. I guess, I can't have it perfect. Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad 2 and New iPad (920-004013)
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 4, 2012 11:50:03 AM PDT
David G. Medina Ortiz says:
Hi, you can buy a cover for the back of the ipad. It's fits perfect.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›