5.0 out of 5 stars HURRY THE F&%$ UP!!!, November 1, 2012
This review is from: The Simpsons: Season 15 (DVD)
im stoked as all get it out for this release. Fox just needs to tighten up and try to get two seasons out a year. This 7 season gap is annoying!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 7:26:46 AM PST
ANDROIDtyler says:
I love your review title lol And I wholeheartedly agree. They started to do 2 seasons a year at one point (from seasons 5-10 I think) and then they went back to just releasing one season a year. I'm not sure why.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:28:40 AM PST
John Jones says:
Exactly. They used to have a summer then holiday release, then they released the The Simpsons Movie in place of the holiday season, then they did that gigantic episode guidebook instead of a movie and now they've settled in to one season each holiday. I think they're doing it because of the The-Simpsons-used-to-be-better syndrome. As long as they release a season that is eight/nine years old it will be a 'better' season.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 9:38:30 PM PST
L. Redman says:
I just wish they would do a classic season during the summer and the most recent season during the holidays until things were caught up to the present day. I've been collecting these since the first seasons release and enjoyed the two a year release that we got until 2007. Now, by the time a new season is released I've watched the previous one to death simply because it's been too long waiting for the next one. The only thing that keeps me from getting really angry is the thought that new seasons (21-present) would probably get releases sans features ala season 20 if they did it this way. I'd rather have the features on the discs that do come out and stick to my recordings of the newer ones until there is an official release.

On a side note, I was looking at the DVD's for season one and noticed Matt Groening's comment on how it would take so long to get all the seasons out that by the time it happened a new format would probably exist making the seasons one DVD's obsolete. Ha Ha! to quote Nelson. Would love to see a rerelease of the earlier seasons on Blu-ray in lue of new seasons if we can't get the new ones with the features.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:04:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 10:19:50 PM PST
MPH says:
While I agree with your 'Ha Ha', unlike VHS, DVD's might not be the new thing anymore, but they don't wear out. My DVDs will be watched for decades. (As long as I can have a working player.) Too much great stuff isn't even out on BRD yet. Plus, getting a Blu Ray player also means buying a 1080i HD TV. Something I am not willing to do...Yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 11:41:20 PM PST
Theresa says:
I recently got a 27" LED HDtv computer monitor for $330something but that's cheap for a Samsung. Not sure if you'd be willing to get one for that price. But yeah, check it out if you get a chance.

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 10:19:27 PM PST
Tom Burkert says:
I agree that 2 seasons a year would be preferable at least until they caught up the current season!.....Another complaint I have is that Amazon apparently didn't even off the molded head version on this set. I did a customer review of this....but they refused to list it....I had to go to Walmart to place my order!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.5 out of 5 stars (113 customer reviews)

Used & New from: $18.31