5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter Camera, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Sony Cybershot H200 Black 20.1MP 26X (OLD MODEL) (Electronics)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've played around with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H200 for the past three days, to get a feel of it and I'm truly impressed.

I have several cameras that I use quite often and they all cost several times the amount of this camera, but it's been a pleasure discovering all the things I can do with this great economical camera.

This is NOT a camera where you look at the list of creative effects in the menu and get scared off, once you click on the effects for the first time, it all seems so simple and fun.

The DSC-H200 is a wonderful first camera that won't scare the new photographers off, and it has many impressive features to grow on.

I was really impressed with the 720p HD movie mode and was doing great movie stuff right out of the box. I played my creation on my 60" Sony HDTV after burning a Blu-Ray disc on my computer and it looks amazing. Some of my other cameras do 1080 HD, but the 720p looks mighty good.

I LOVE the 4 AA batteries that power it up, they last a long time and replacements are EVERYWHERE.

The pictures I've been taking look great, the 20.1 Mega pixels make the pictures look like you spent much more on your camera and I LOVE the 26x Optical zoom for really getting in there.

I take the batteries out every night and when I put them in the next day, the time & day is still set correctly. This is something my other cameras don't retain and I like it.

The bottom line is this camera doesn't cost much and it works great, a fine starting point that will get you excited about camera's & photography and you can buy another Sony with more features down the line as you grow.

I Love Sony Cameras!