19 of 19 people found the following review helpful
Great Rich Sound,
This review is from: JBL OnTour Micro 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker (Black) (Electronics)
This speaker delivers great sound for its size. Here are the pros and cons
1. Simply great sound. I am used to Bose AE2 and QC15 and this little device matches up to it.
2. Its lightweight and easy to carry.
3. Rechargeable battery with an on-off button. Battery can be charged via USB.
4. The speaker is very stylish.
5. I have a Dell E6420, this speaker increases the sound in the range of 1.5~2 times. So its not that bad, depending on the quality of the original sound.
1. Wish it had a stand at the back. Right now a portion of the wire comes in between while using the wire that is permanently attached to the speaker. However, since the speaker is so light weight there is almost no chance that the wire would get destroyed.
Would highly recommend JBL on tour if you are looking for great sound, but note that the sound will not be as loud as the Logitech Z305 or Edifier MP 250.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 8, 2012 12:39:02 PM PDT
Matthew Lavin says:
Sorry to bother you, but I just have a quick question: Can you charge it over USB while it is playing music?
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2013 8:23:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2013 8:23:53 PM PST
Arshad Rahman says:
Sorry, I did not see your comments earlier and by now you may have bought the speaker.
Yes, it can be charged while you are using it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›