28 of 34 people found the following review helpful
It is good for iPad1 and iPad2,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: eForCity 3x Reusable LCD Screen Protector Film Compatible With Apple iPad 16GB / 32GB / 64GB (Electronics)
Actually, I bought this for my iPad1. But I was able to use this for my new iPad2 as well. It fits both iPad1 and iPad2. (It has three screen protectors. I used two of them for my iPad1 and iPad2 and I still have one) It is very cheap but the quality is very good. No glare and no glue dots.
As you know it is not easy to put a screen protect on a screen, especially on a big screen like iPad regardless of the price of a screen protector.
Here is my tip.
You must have an air cleaner to blow dust on the screen of your iPad and a small plastic like a credit card.
1. Just blow dust on your screen (do not use the small fabric)
2. Blow dust on a screen protect as well.
3. Practice how to put it on the screen.
4. Put off the vinyl on the sticker #2.
5. Put it on the screen. do not put it out even if there are air drops. just focus on centering.
6. Push air drops to the outside smoothly by using a small plastic.(you do not worry about scratches because there is another vinyl on the other side of the screen protector)
7. Put off the vinyl on the sticker #1.