5.0 out of 5 stars Code To Joy The Four-Step Solution to Unlocking Your Natural State of Happiness, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Code to Joy (Paperback)
Prior to the release of Code to Joy, John David Mann shared intriguing `teasers' in his blog. Because of that, I was counting the days until delivery, and tore into the book, the day it arrived. The day after completing the four step process, surprises were unveiled. On this day, I attended the Oregon State Dental Conference.
The Key note speaker, Greg Bell, is an author and motivational speaker. He requested a volunteer from the audience. At dental meetings, during moments like this, a collective cringe from the audience can be felt. Times like this, I not only cringe, I become invisible!

This was not like any other day. My hand flew up and I was invited on stage.
Rather than feeling fearful, I was excited to experience this adventure. Greg invited the audience to give me a hand. While they clapped, I smiled and signaled them to clap more... and they did!

When Greg completed this part of his program, he presented me with a thank you gift. A set of juggling balls! He requested I juggle them, before leaving the stage. Everyone laughed. Me too! He coached me, as I tossed and dropped the balls. I said I was failing forward, and he agreed, we must fail forward to grow. Greg then presented me with his two books and a big smile.

This experience spawned unexpected surprises. Throughout the day, strangers spoke to me, as I walked through the convention center. Some of the comments were; "Oh! You were the juggler!", "Awesome job!", "Great Juggling!", "You looked so composed!", "I am proud of you!", "You are so brave!"

The stories of success, in Code to Joy, are inspiring. To personally experience benefit is priceless. There are treasures locked beneath self-limitations and Code to Joy has the key. Thank you, George Pratt, Ph.D., Peter Lambrou, Ph.D., and John David Mann!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]