4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, panty-line free, lightweight, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Womens Invisibles Thong Panty (Apparel)
These are pretty good. The fit is more or less as I expected, though I find the medium in this just *slightly* more generous than that of other CK underwear that I've purchased in the past.

Comfortable, lightweight, seamless, no panty-line.

They even seem light enough for me to wear to the gym.

Because of the above qualities, the sides have a tendency to get rolled up [or down] if you're taking pants off or putting them on, but it only takes a moment to fix them, and the quality seems quite good (unlike some cotton, no-slip-grip AA thongs that I could mention).

Edit: I've owned several pairs of these and have recently re-ordered more. They hold up impressively well over time, though I'd say they stretch out a 'teensy' bit. Not bad at all considering the amount of time that has passed (2 years?). I also don't treat them gently, just straight into the washer and dryer.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2014 7:22:12 PM PST
Zoolander says:
I have this pair in bikini style and really like them. Being a man (straight) obviously not all styles or cuts will fit well. I was wondering if the amount of material in the front of this thong is comparable to the regular bikini ones. Thanks in advance for your time and response.

-Brian

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2014 7:51:29 PM PST
I can't specifically compare to the bikini style, as I haven't tried any of CK's bikini cuts.

However, I'm skeptical that they'd work for you. Because they're laser cut, there are no elasticized edges anywhere to keep anything in place, and I'd say the amount of material in front is pretty minimal, as they're relatively low-rise, and obviously taper down to next-to-nothing in back. Maybe they could work for you, but I'm dubious. If you're not deterred, I'd start out with just a single pair to test them out, y'know?

Best of luck!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2014 8:01:12 PM PST
Zoolander says:
Oh I didn't realize they were later cut. You are right on that one. I tried lazer cut before and they don't work. Best ones that work have elastic on the legs and waist. I feel a little uncomfortable shopping in stores especially when women are in the same section but am trying to find that perfect thong for under my running shorts. Thanks so much for the response.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2014 11:05:41 AM PST
You're welcome.

N.B., I can imagine feeling uncomfortable doing something that you find strange (or worry appears strange to others), but your sexual preference is really not relevant here, and for you to mention it as you do in your first post reads borderline defensive and homophobic to a total stranger. That was you bringing sexuality into a comment where it wasn't necessary at all. Why would I care about your sexual preference? If you were including it to imply, "I'm straight, thus, I don't know anything about thong underwear," you should've just said that the last part of that without mentioning your orientation. It's not like every gay man is a thong underwear expert, and it's not like there are laws about who can and cannot wear thong underwear. (And if you thought I'd feel more comfortable talking to a straight man about his thong underwear vs. a gay man, you would be wrong.) Don't worry about underwear judgement so much, dude, just do your thing. I hope you find a pair that works; I'm a runner too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2014 9:10:19 PM PST
Zoolander says:
Sorry if I offended you. I based my question off of other similar ones on here. I agree straight or gay shouldn't matter but to often online people do judge (which is to bad). Not sure your answer helped me buy or not but the pair but it for sure reinforced the idea that to each their own!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›