5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you treyarch for good CUSTOMER SERVICE! WAY BETTER AFTER PATCH!!! 11/17/11, November 14, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I'd like to start out by saying that I have also played all the CoD Wii versions back from the start at World at War.

Campaign Mode: I could hardly play because the first two missions were so dark, you can't even see anything in front of you. The enemies are so far away from your player that is impossible to see them at all without going into ADS. The whole story is just terrible. The missions have break points like in Black Ops because the Wii can't handle the mission all at once, which is understandable, but this time it takes FOREVER to load. I sat there for five minutes before it started playing again. Campaign is usually the best the Wii has to offer, but this time it's just crap.

Multiplayer Mode: It is unbearable lag that makes it so hard to play I rage quit in my first match and never played again.

Survival Mode: I could never connect to a two player match so I had to play solo. This game SUCKS. It is so boring I killed myself on wave 8. It is not hard at all and takes forever.

Overall Rating: This game is absoulute garbage. Don't waste your money and just buy an Xbox 360 like I'm doing. Highly dissapointed after reading so many good reviews.

UPDATE 11/11/11: I was playing multiplayer when the Wii froze and began to beep. It wouldn't turn off so I unpluged it and when I played again it said "Data Files Corrupt" and I had to start over. I had just finished the campaign, I was level 47, and on survival mode, none cause it sucks. TERRIBLE.... I'm so sad and I am returning this pronto.

UPDATE 2: 11/17/11

They have patched the lag shooting and the data files corrupt problem and now this game is awesome! THANK YOU TREYARCH FOR GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! DEFINATLEY GET THIS GAME NOW!!! YAY IM SO HAPPY! :)

[Add comment]