Don't buy until they patch this!,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Fable III - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Do not buy this game until they patch it. There are a lot of bugs, some game breaking. You are only alotted one game save slot, so if you encounter a game breaking bug, you have only one choice... start a new game.
Bugs I personally experienced:
1. Jasper, the butler voice by John Cleese, stopped talking an hour in to the game. His lines are quite funny, IMO, and he tells you when your houses need repair or rent will stop. Without that it is quite a chore to check all of your properties.
2. Shops fail to open during the day, in fact, some never open.
3. Several achievements fail to unlock.
4. Frequent stuttering framerate or freezing. (yes, it is installed on my HD)
5. Yellow trail that guides you to the quest disappears or goes in the wrong direction.
This game looks great and is very fun when it is working. Once they patch it and fix these issues, I would recommend it, but not until these are fixed.