1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Well-cushioned, travel-friendly, stylish transport for your laptop. The fit might be too snug for some.,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I bought this bag because the nice leather bags, while stylish, were not functional or protective enough, and the super-functional Timbuk2s were a bit too casual and commonplace. This Thule bag is a stylish, happy medium. Now if only I could pronounce "Thule" the right way, if there is such a thing.
- TSA-friendly laptop space is a win
- The cushioning will definitely protect my laptop for all practical purposes
- Makes you look good
- Slide-on aluminium buckles take some getting used to
- I can see how 15" Macbook Pros fit easily but thicker 15.6" laptops wouldn't. My 14" Lenovo T420 is a little thicker so it just about fits.
- This bag has enough space for a laptop, a small notepad, an umbrella, and maybe a sweater OR lunch. If you're going to regularly carry more than that, you might want something bigger. This bag trades off some roominess for all that cushioning and TSA-friendliness around your laptop.
Great bag overall.