Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

5.0 out of 5 stars J'adore ma petit panini grill! Or something like that., May 11, 2006
This review is from: Cuisinart GR-1 Griddler Panini and Sandwich Press (Kitchen)
I feel like I am back on the streets of Paris every time I plug in my beautiful Cuisinart Panini and Sandwich Press. This press makes the best grilled cheese sandwich you ever ate, I guarantee it. I love how you can stick a whole hoagie roll or chunk of french bread loaf with sandwich makings inside into it and squish it into a hot & yummy hunk of cheese-oozong goodness. Or, you can use regular bread and make toasty club sandwiches or grilled cheese.

This guy hangs out in the cupboard and is easy to pull out, just plug in and wait for the green light to come on. You can have a quick french dip dinner ready in 5 minutes that everyone will love- also perfect for grilled cheese and tomato soup night- or just want to make some garlic bread to go with your spaghetti without heating up the whole oven? I LOVE my panini press.

It is really easy to clean- although I haven't tried grilling meats or anything beyond sandwiches and bread. Gooey cheese comes off easily and the whole thing wipes down quickly with a damp washcloth.

Elvis would have died over the peanut butter and banana sandwiches we make in this baby! The frying pan's got nothin' on our Panini Press.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 5 customers

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2009 7:27:21 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 29, 2011 7:37:52 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2009 4:58:40 PM PDT
Amy Y. says:
BTW- I am the original reviewer and happen to be Italian-- and never when I was in Italy did I have panini on the street corners. Sorry- my review, my experience, my prerogative. If anyone doesn't like it they can go write their own review.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2009 8:32:58 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 20, 2015 12:16:23 AM PDT]

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 12:58:38 PM PDT
Amy -- If I were you I'd delete your review and rewrite it exactly as it is (copy/paste). Your review is great, and deleting and rewriting would get rid of all the jerks in these comments.

Rupa: You're right. The others are Amazon trolls.

To the rest of you: Amy likes her press. Get over it and get on with your teeny little lives.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2010 1:54:34 PM PST
SM says:
Wow!!!! All of this over a simple review??? Can't we all just get along and stop the hating.

I loved this review but it's sad that it has generated such a terrible chain reaction.

Common guys, be nice to each other.

I just bought this machine today ( not from amazon) so hopefully in a month or 2 from now I can add to thie reviews here...

I will keep in mind france and Italy while I eat my sandwich. After all- I would SO love to visit both places. :o)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2010 3:42:02 PM PST
I know. Wish Amazon would delete these commenters, but the reviewer could just write a new review and delete this one, which gets rid of all of us. Mercy!

Enjoy your machine!

Posted on Nov 10, 2010 5:49:32 PM PST
SM says:
@ crazyhorselady ( lol love your username): So I burnt the crap out of my first sandwich...lol. but the second one turned out awesome...I used it to grill some burgers too...I can't wait to write my own review but I gotta use it for a month first.

Yeah..maybe amazon should disable replies to comments and that'll solve the problem... or if not then make it optional so the person writing the reviews can decide if they want comments and cal also delete comment responses and maybe even block harsh reponses.

I can't believe adults act like this... but I guess we're all different....
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›