5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE FLASHLIGHT sheds light on CHUPACABRA sighting from 21st Floor!!!, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Duracell Daylite 80-Lumens, 3-Watt LED Flashlight with 3-AAA Alkaline Batteries (Health and Beauty)
This tiny little flashlight is just ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

I live on the 21st floor.
I'm a flashlight freak. Perhaps better put, I'm an earthquake or emergency-ready freak.
Albeit, a self-confessed freak.... I don't have 100 flashlights. I've, through time, narrowed my needs down to a few... the few that I can always count on, are high-quality, and are bright. But nothing has ever proven to be this bright.

Last night around 3 am, I heard what sounded like a godawful mixture of parrots & young child being attacked. I wrangled myself out of bed, went to balcony, looked down but couldn't see a thing... I then proceeded back to nightstand and grabbed my handy 'daylite' flashlite that I keep by the bed in case of 'whatever'. I once again made my way back to the balcony and shone the light down onto the houses on the street below.

First time I ever attempted this flashlight 'distance'.
I didn't expect much.
There ain't been a flashlight yet that I own that has ever given me the 'distance' (let alone brightness at that distance) that I was hoping for at that moment. But hey, worth a try I figured... just in case someone was getting attacked. Perhaps scare off that nasty attacker if even only with a light; it really was a bone-chilling sound.

LO & BEHOLD.... once I captured movement, I could see!!!!!
To reiterate.... I could see the roof of the house 21 floors below me where 'something was going on' with this utterly FANTASTIC flashlight!!!
I'm here today to buy another one of these puppies. They ABSOLUTELY rock!!!!

Now what I saw is still under question. Once the light hit the roof, what appeared to be 3 or 4 'larger-than-cat-more-coyote-or-fat-possum-size' creatures took off. And I mean scattered, and scattered fast. While from my distance-of-view, I couldn't actually call it a 'daylight scenario', it was definitely a lit scene. I'm still playing it over in my head cuz I know it wasn't dogs, and I know it wasn't cats.... I'm in the residential UCLA area.

I thought to self, "what else could they have been?"
Perhaps mountain lions? Nope, too far 'in-city'.
What else I thought?
A family of Sasquatch? Nope, they move too slow.
Then it hit me!
A gaggle of CHUPACABRAS!!
That's it!!!!
The only possiblity!
Wow! Goat suckers in my own backyard!!
Where's Josh Gates when you need him?

So while I'm here - I'm also gonna pick up the 160 lumens 'C battery' Daylite flashlight. Whatever I missed last night couldn't possibly be missed next time with the 160 lumens. Sadly, I just have to wait for the next time. But next time darnit - I'll have the proof!

BUY THIS FLASHLIGHT... you absolutely can't go wrong.
While I own many an 80 lumens headlamps, they can't and don't compare to the directional quality of this flashlight. They may be bright, but only for a close distance. Whereas this flashlight will behold the Lochness Monster from a distance; it will spot the leprechauns and elves of Ireland and Iceland!

This product really is 'a work of flashlight art'. I've yet to own anything like this prior... and soon shall own 2 more, and couldn't be happier about $$ spent.

Bring it on MonsterQuest, bring it on!!
Who's afraid of the dark now?

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]