5.0 out of 5 stars A Holy Experience, August 6, 2011
This review is from: My Time In Heaven (Paperback)
Reading this book the first time was a holy experience for me ~ it took me to a place I can't wait to visit again. I shared my copy with a friend and immediately ordered a new one!

In the meantime I read the 'daughter-in-law' review and was disheartened. I questioned whether or not to share this book based on that review (from someone who has never read the book) and I decided ABSOLUTELY!

I will not know in this lifetime if the author embellished the story. And honestly I don't care. This book opens the gates of heaven, brings Jesus front and center and makes you want to live your life on this Earth for God.

If you want to see heaven in a way that most of us could never imagine ~ I HIGHLY recommend it! If you want to become more conscious of how much Jesus loves us ~ I HIGHLY recommend it! If you want to become more aware and be inspired to start living your life for God's glory ~ I HIGHLY recommend it!

I just finished reading this book again and I LOVE IT! Any book that brings you closer to the heart of God, that brings you comfort about dying, that comforts you when you've lost a loved one, that encourages and inspires you to live a better life on this earth ~ that's a book worth reading!

I can't wait for that sweet someday ... and if it's even half as fabulous as this book paints ... it'll SOOOO be worth the wait!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2012 10:08:49 PM PDT
Jenny Wren says:
Thank-you "mischelle" for your perspective! It was encouraging & refreshing.....esp. after reading the "back & forth" of the opposing sides & wondering who is telling the truth. The book gave me such a longing for heaven & was the encouragement I needed to keep on keeping on. There IS sweet rest in heaven. God bless you!!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 12:45:59 PM PDT
Spoiler says:
I think that your review is incredibly informative.

Posted on Jun 22, 2014 6:04:28 AM PDT
Lola Lalo says:
I agree with Jenny and Spoiler. I will purchase the book based on your review! Thanks so much!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.5 out of 5 stars (362 customer reviews)

$12.99 $11.69