5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirts!, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Next Level 6640 Ladies The CVC Deep V-Neck (Apparel)
I have bought seven shirts of these shirts (so far). One was the wrong size, but I didn't bother sending it back because it was so inexpensive. I've found that these shirts are a great way to round-out my wardrobe color-wise.

COLOR:
The colors all all fantastic, and I am very happy with the color shirts I received. However, the colors that you see in the pictures are not really the colors I got. Below are the colors I bought and my comparison between the pictured colors and the actual colors.

--Espresso: More of a rich brown than is pictured. Not see-through.

--Hot Pink: It is more of a pastel pink in the picture, but the shirt I got was much closer to regular pink. NOTE: This shirt is pretty much SEE-THROUGH so I will have to wear it with a cami or something. Now, this shirt is a tighter fit on me, so this color may not be see-through for you if you go for a looser fit.

--Purple Rush: Looks more of an indigo in the picture, but the color I got was much closer to purple. Not see-through.

--Kelly Green: The color in the picture is paler than the real thing. I was glad to find that the color of the shirt I got was a full and vibrant kelly green. Also not see-through.

--Plum: Actually, this shirt was pretty much the same color as the picture. Not see-through.

--Storm: Again, the real thing is darker than the picture. The shirt I got was more of a dark purple-navy color. Also not see-through.

--Turquoise: This shirt was, again, less pale and more vibrant in real life. It is perhaps darker than an actual turquoise stone. Not see-through.

Color summary: For the best idea of what a color is, look at the name of the color rather than the picture of the color. The color names seem to be more accurate than the pictured colors. Most of the shirts are deeper, more vibrant and richer in real life than they seem in the pictures. Again, this is fine with me, but if you're looking for a pastel wardrobe, look elsewhere.

Also, all of the shirts have this lovely heathering to the colors that you may not be able to tell just from the pictures.

QUALITY:
As far as quality goes, I've noticed a pucker in one or two of the shirts and some imperfections in the stitching. However, this doesn't really bother me because I paid something like $8 for each shirt. It seems like these shirts will hold together longer and better than shirts that I've bought for similar prices from other places. I've washed all of them once and I've had no issues with machine washing or drying as of yet. I'll update if I do.

SIZING:
I usually wear smalls, but I also sometimes wear mediums. I bought one size Medium shirt first, but found that the fit was more loose than I like. The Small is perfect for me; it curves in beautifully at the waist. I also found that the V-neck was lower on me in the Small and higher up on me in the Medium. The lower neckline took a little getting used to, but it's not so low that I need a camisole.

My measurements (might be TMI for some people, but I always find this helpful myself):
Bust: 38 inches, B cup
Waist: 31.5 inches
Hips: 40 inches

If you find you have similar measurements to me, but you like looser fits, go for a medium. If you like tighter fits, go for a small.

[Add comment]