5.0 out of 5 stars i hate horses, January 18, 2013
My name is Scott and I HATE horses! I work at DC Comics, and when I'm in pitch meetings, I love pitching stories where Batman punches horses all the time! The editors say, Scott, Batman has to do other things, too. So I put in owls instead, and also Joker, but in my heart, he is always punching HORSES!

This t-shirt is beautiful though.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 18, 2013 8:31:01 AM PST
Gabriel says:
My name is Gabe and I HATE horses too! When I was 5 a horse murdered my family and pinned it on me. Ever since then, I've been on a quest to find that horse, clear my name, and avenge my family's death, all while running from the law. When I read Batman #16, I felt as if Scott specifically wrote that for me. As soon as I caught a glimpse of the horse on fire, I understood that I wasn't alone in this horse-loving world. Watching as the horses were shot, burned, frozen then shattered, and punched in the face by BATMAN; definitely gave me the feeling of justice being served.

And I agree, the shirt is nice.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 12:03:49 PM PST
R. Pesold says:
My name is Robert and I, as well, hate horses. Whilst working as an undercover agent for the US Government, a mob horse killed my entire family and left me for dead. Now I spend the rest of my days seeking vengeance against the horse who took my family from me and defending the innocent from other horses who seek to put them through the same misery as my own.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 6:58:47 PM PST
Jason Smith says:
My name is Jason and I hate horses more than all of you because they cancelled my favorite show. MY FAVORITE SHOW! Screw dead family.. that's the REAL important things. I hope one day Batman can beat up horses (with Batgirl as a guest star!) and defeat the evil Bad Horse that destroyed my favorite show forever. I will never forgive him.

This shirt is pretty.. i guess.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 6:59:38 PM PST
Rich G says:
For Halloween someone came to our house wearing Accoutrements Horse Head Mask. I promptly beat him to death.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 7:04:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 18, 2013 7:11:39 PM PST
Brian Rose says:
It was their laughter.
As i walked across the field they would fix their gaze at me. Their soulful black eyes bringing unspoken judgement down upon me. You could hear their laughter shared amongst themselves. "Oh, they're just whinnying.", people would assure me. But why would they run once they drew my gaze and attention? They taunt me because I only have two legs and can never truly run freely with them; having the wind of the plains coursing through my mane, the thunder of the ground as it shuddered violently and satisfyingly up through my sinews and coursing my blood and beating into perfect rhythm with my heart. But I could not. I could only run tears down my face. My anger drew madness into my head, I so desperately wanted to punch these mocking beasts in their deserving throats. I hate these equine monsters.

The shirt is beautiful and wears comfortably. The colors compliment any wardrobe and pants set.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 8:42:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 18, 2013 8:42:30 PM PST
Matt Pierce says:
My name is Matt, and I also HATE horses! Even since I was a boy and a horse knocked my ice cream cone out of my hand and promptly smashed it to pieces, it was been WAR! Now, I fight evil horses at all hours of the night, knowing the one true evil-est horse lurks beyond the neon lights waiting for our final confrontation. Well, I'd like to see him knock my ice cream cone out of my hand now that I have duct-taped it into place. I long for the day when I hear his dreadful whiny again. His terrible death-to-ice-cream-cones whinny.

This t-shirt is flattering for pear shaped bodies, but is a no-no for banana shaped bodies.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 9:53:29 PM PST
Brian says:
I mean, I'm okay with horses.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 11:19:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 18, 2013 11:22:45 PM PST
I feel for Scott - I used to date this girl, Ramona, who had seven evil ex-Horses, and I had to fight them all over a series of escalating adventures.

Luckily I hated Horses in the first place, so I didn't feel bad about making them explode with my fists.

The T-Shirt is quite lovely, and would make for an excellent present for someone named Prince, or possibly an Artist formerly known as Prince.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 11:39:23 PM PST
My name is Jason and I do not hate horses, I simply do not trust them. I loaned a horse five dollars once. Did he pay me back? Neigh. It all boils down to integrity. Horses never had it and they never will. After all, a horse is a horse of course of course. I say kudos to you Scott for punching all horses, including gifted ones, in the mouth.

That is a lovely shirt. Does it come in olive?

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 12:33:41 AM PST
Hi, my name is Adrian and I hate horses more than any of you.

If I have a little princes daughter one day and she wants to ride a little pony, I will have to punch HER in the face aswell as the little pony she wanted to ride.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›