5.0 out of 5 stars frickin awesome 2nd book in the series!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Up to Me (The Bad Boys Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
DOWN TO YOU (book one) is more of an introduction of sorts...we get introduced to Cash, Nash, and Olivia. Towards the end of the book we get introduced to Cash and Nash's family drama which in turn leads us into UP TO ME (book two). And DOWN TO ME was one of my most fav books of 2012. Now I can add UP TO ME to that list. Yes siree!

In UP TO ME we are thrown into said family drama almost immediately. All it takes is one ransacked apartment and one phone call to throw this wonderful new relationship into an unknown and unsure place. Olivia doesn't know if Cash is the real deal...her heart is telling her yes but her head is saying she should run far away from it all to somewhere safe. But the only place she feels safe is with Cash. Cash is caught between protecting Olivia and trying to get out of this mess his father started years ago. Will the feelings he has for Olivia be enough to change this bad boy? With everything going on will Olivia be able to trust Cash fully...enough to give her whole heart to him? Or is she already too far gone that in the end she will only get hurt...or worst killed?

UP TO ME has so much suspense packed in it will make your butt pucker (Olivia's words, not mine). But it is so true. When a HUGE twist is introduced right off at the start I was flabbergasted and bamboozled. Knocked right over. How could this happen? What?? So yeah, when you get to that part you will be a jumbled mass of emotions. Trust me. But adding this `new' character was icing on the fictional cake. And knowing this character will be in the next book...even better. I am just blown away, even a day later, thinking about it all.

Gosh, where was I? Ok, so I know I am gushing about a certain twist, but there is so much more. I am just so head over in heels in love with this stinking series, every bit of it. Knowing there is more to come (snickers) has me giddy with anticipation. I almost hate to start a new book right now knowing something else will be replacing these feelings. It's sad really.

I did think that Cash was a little more domineering in this one. In DOWN TO YOU he seemed more centered on pleasing Olivia. Now that he has her he is a little more `controlling' in that department I guess you could say. But whoa was it hot! Everything about this book was hot. Those 2 crazy kids cannot keep their hands off each other.

Most definitely, without a doubt, recommend this series to everyone over the age of 18. Yeppers, gotta be an adult to read its goodness. Sorry.

Fav lines...
I might never get used to how handsome he is. It might never fail to leave me breathless. His nearly black eyes bore hot holes into mine. They don't break contact as he crosses the room again, this time toward me.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]