5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case for the Price, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Diztronic High Gloss Translucent Smoke Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S II (Model SGH-i777) **ONLY FOR AT&T VERSION** (TPU-Cases Retail Packaging) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Since the Samsung Galaxy S II is brand new on AT&T the options for cases right now is fairly limited. I wanted to get something though to give it some sort of protection. This case does a great job. The overall fitment on the phone is nice and snugg and there are no loose side or anything like some other soft cases. Overall the cutouts are good and in the right spot, with the only exception being the top mic cutout. It is in the right spot but is rather large compared to the bottom mic, which just has a small hole. Also I was expecting it to me a little more transparent than it is, but these are not really worth complaining about. It's nice that it comes with a screen protector but I couldn't get it to stay stuck to the phone. I tried using the Zagg applicator spray and squeegee so this could be why it didn't stick. Overall the case is excellent for the price and does its job. I would definitely recommend getting one of these if you are thinking about it. I'm sure better cases will be coming out eventually but for now it's worth the less than 10 dollar price tag.

EDIT: TPU Cases customer support is #1. Sent me a new screen protector free of charge and I installed it the right way this time and it's perfect. Changing from 4 to 5 stars for this case.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 7, 2011 2:02:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2011 2:06:49 PM PDT
Diztronic says:
Alex,

The screen protectors are to be installed dry, these dont use water. They are static cling. That would be why your having problems. Please contact me and I'll send you a replacement screen protector. The reason the top noise cancellation mic hole is larger then the bottom one is we designed this case to be compatible with both the i9100 and the i777 Galaxy S II models. On the i777 the noise cancellation mic is slightly lower. By enlarging the hole we were able to make it compatible with both phones. Our screen protector however is only for the AT&T version which is why we advertise this case as only being for the AT&T version, even though the case itself will work with the i9100 as well.

-Clay
TPU-Cases

Contact Seller Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-seller/contact-seller.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&orderID=&asin=&marketplaceSeller=&sellerID=A2HOCXU5SC35JO&isPopup=

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2011 4:20:57 PM PDT
Alex says:
Ok that makes sense for the mic. As far as the screen protector I thought the could all be installed the same, I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the reply.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2011 3:26:01 PM PDT
Alex says:
Got my new screen protector in today and followed the instructions you gave me to install it. Fits perfectly now and looks practically invisable. Thanks for the great customer service. Updated my original review to 5 stars.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2011 5:46:46 PM PDT
Diztronic says:
That's great news Alex, thanks for updating your review!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›