1.0 out of 5 stars This hurts me way more than it hurts you., March 8, 2012
This review is from: Give Me All Your Luvin' (Remixes) (MP3 Music)
When I first heard the single I thought it was more of a "B" side song to begin with but it grew on me. Having said that I would never play the song in public and definitely not these remixes...would be a little embarrassed or I would feel like a 15 year old. I'm hoping this isn't the overall direction Madonna is going in. I understand that once you've said most of what you wanted to say and have done most of what you wanted to do it's probably a bit hard to stay inspired. She's sort of become like a Disney character more recently; it's all about the money and let's not offend anyone god forbid people don't spend because I've done something controversial. Long gone are the days when she did fun, different, interesting, unconventional things. I miss the more controversial Madonna though by far she's still much better than most of the imitators out there. Don't know if this is about Madonna or LiveNation though, either way it sucks.

I need some new music Bad. Actually, Kelis is awesome right now...her last album had some incredible remixes.

Demolition Crew Remix:
Bad, the beat doesn't sound like it goes with the lyrics...completely out of sync. Sounds like one of those Dubtronic remixes which if you're a Madonna fan you know suck.

Party Rock Remix:
You're welcome to throw in as many artists as you like here but it still doesn't work. Btw isn't one of M.I.A's songs remixed into this. I think I liked that sound when it first came out in 2000 something.

Laidback Luke Remix:
There's only one redeeming sound and it's first sampled from 2:30 to 3:16. The techno sounds throughout the remix scare me...always been a fan of Madonna because she does great music without going into that cheese techno sound. I might edit the song and only keep the parts I like.

Nicky Romero Remix:
Reminiscent of Ray of Light and Jump though not in a good way. This remix is a bit Manic and badly put together. It lacks soul they way it lacks vocals.

Oliver Twizt Remix:
It's a remix from Revolver with the vocals from Give Me All Your Luvin' for the most part. They make her sound like a chipmunk somewhere after the 3 minute mark.

Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix:
Forgettable, I kept imaging a bunch of kids with braces at a Bar Mitzvah jumping up and down to this. Wow, is that you Moby?

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]