5.0 out of 5 stars This will make you 31337!!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Rtfm: Red Team Field Manual (Paperback)
I've been searching for a concise guide to operating system commands for some time. One day while feeling super empowered in my brand new extra black three wolf moon tee perusing the Wal-Mart book section I ran into this foxy babe sporting the sexiest polka dot spandex with just the right amount of cankle and muffin top; I knew I was in heaven; I told myself, she’s the one! This fox was telling her bulldagger friend about this mysterious interweb online store called amazon. Well I immediately grabbed my table sized tablet with both hands because it’s so heavy; it’s a big one at 24” and I made my move just like my idol Capt. Hammer would …
After the swift kick in the family jewels and a subsequent hour of icing. I just so happened to find this gym of a book on Amazon. I’m still perplexed as to why amazon recommended it to me? Maybe it was my searches on male penis pumps and enhancement creams? I really can’t figure out why it was in the adult section “probably the sheer amount of cyber” but in any case the reviews looked fantastic and I had to get my hands on one of these little black books and drown myself in the cyber knowledge. I asked myself “Do you love me”. The sample pages amazon provided were breathtaking and I’m still perplexed at the sheer amount of cyber goodness that could be in one little black book. I had to know who this mysterious author was! I was curious so I looked or should I say stalked him on Google images and then I knew… I had to buy this fuzzy little man peaches work.
I use to carry several books around and it's not often you can find such vast amount of information in such a little package. I immediately ordered the RTFM with my tax refund check. It was a huge investment but I feel it was a worthy exchange for all my hard earned money Uncle Sam kept safe for me. The day the RTFM arrived I was in my backyard shooting squirrels and I heard the ups truck rumbling down my driveway and I knew it was my little black package. The suspense was killing me. The driver handed me the baileys colored envelope and I tore it open right in front of him and our jaws dropped. WE KNEW WE WERE IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS! The pages were so crisp and the smell, oh-my-gosh..

Update: Feb 23 2014 0920
The RTFM has made such an impact on my life. The back hump from the thirteen technical books is finally going way. It’s taken time but WOW what an impact on my life from such a tiny book. I recently had a cyber-gig and the customer was so impressed the company is giving the boot to its security staff and I’m taking over as the cyber czar.

Update: Feb 23 2014 0921
The RTFM has made me 1337… I am the CYBER king…….

Update: Feb 23 2014 0937
I’m so ashamed.. I was so excited I accidently broke my RTFM. It will never be the same and I’ll have to wait a whole year to be able to afford another copy….

Update: Feb 23 2014 0941
Oh no my boss knows about the RTFM and its mysterious powers. I just bumped into that that foxy lady from Wal-Mart in the work cafetorium. Life is looking up.

[Add comment]