5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal stylish watch for every day and every occasion. Own this for 4 years., June 4, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's MTP3050D-2AV Classic 10-Year Battery Stainless Steel Dress Watch (Watch)
I bought mine in Walmart 4 years ago. I just loved the design. Very balanced, reach blue color of dial, no tacky extras. Exactly what I wanted. I was surprised how cheap the watch was.

Bracelet. After 4 years the stainless steel bracelet still looks really great.

Case. The watch case is made out of other metal (like brass) covered by a layer of what looks like stainless steel. But I discovered this ONLY after 3 years of daily use! The upper layer was worn out in few places, mostly at the bottom edges. Not very visible though.

Glass. For four years the glass picked up absolutely no scratches! Even though I hit it few times.

Battery. I changed the battery after 3 years. I do not know why this happened, maybe it was on sale too long. Anyway Walmart did that for free, I just payed for new battery. This might be my watch only.

It goes with everything, either t-shirt or jacket. I am glad I found it on Amazon and I am going to buy another one. I recently bought Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch #BL8000-54L" for more then $300. I looks really good, but I still gladly use my old Casio for every day. If it picks up stretches in few years, I really do not care. I can always buy a new one for less then $30! $10/year - sounds like a great deal for me.

Even though the case does not last long, I am still giving 5 stars because at this price it is really not a problem.

Updated August 2009: just bought from Amazon to replace my old ones. Very happy! I had a little problem adjusting the bracelet. Until I googled it and found many detailed pictures and videos. It was easy.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 10, 2009 8:47:04 AM PDT
this sounds like a great watch for the money! Does it have luminous hands, it's hard to tell from the picture.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2009 7:31:34 PM PDT
Geoge M says:
Unfortunately is does not. But I never noticed until you asked.

Posted on Feb 16, 2011 11:35:28 AM PST
Do you happen to remember were you found the detailed pictures on adjusting the wristband?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2011 12:48:08 PM PST
Geoge M says:
I just googled "how to remove links from watch bracelet".

Also, I recently purchased 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set (or searh 16 PCS Watch Tool Kit). Although customers complain about low quality, I found it totally acceptable unless you are in watch repair bussines. It is more then needed to use a 1-2 times a year. The main tool I bought it for is adjustable wrench for back cover removal to replace battery. It is maid out of brass, will not break.

Good luck!