187 of 205 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: ASUS VS228H-P 22-Inch Full-HD 5ms LED-Lit LCD Monitor (Personal Computers)
The picture on this monitor is absolutely beautiful, as is the monitor itself.
- PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION, stand included, is sturdy enough that I don't have to worry about knocking the monitor over or breaking it. TILTING the monitor is efforless, and it rotates up and down enough that I don't have to worry about my seat height, i.e., if I sit high and need to make the monitor face up to face me, it is easily done.
- I don't do photography work, so I don't worry about calibration and so on, but the COLORS are vivid and clear. It has several convenient color modes, including a "warm" one, which I use in the evening to relax my eyes before bed.
- The picture is very sharp. This is because such a high resolution is packed into a 21.5 inch screen. The PIXEL PITCH is as good as you will get in this generation's monitors that are in a usable size.
- The VIEWING ANGLE is absolutely amazing.
- Has a HDMI port for extra devices!
- None really.
Tracked by 1 customer
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2012 10:47:34 AM PST
Clay Thornton says:
Does it have VESA mounting on it?
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2013 12:59:55 PM PST
Jared Schroeder says:
If you have not already found your answer, yes it does. Vesa 100 standard.
Posted on Jun 4, 2013 6:18:49 PM PDT
Keith Walker says:
Does it come with a vga and dvi cable?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›