Great gloves for the price,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Glove (Apparel)
These gloves are great for the 16 I paid, i hear it goes cheaper than that, and they have the little things that many gloves don't:
- Breathable mesh back that feels like silk on my hand
- Localized padding (completely ignores the very center of your palm unfortunately, but otherwise hits every important spot including heel and top of palm)
- Runs very small even compared to other small bike gloves. I normally wear medium bike gloves, ordered the large and was a perfect fit.
- White brand lettering isn't as obnoxious as I thought it would be.
- Strap stays secure
- VERY soft cloth runs along thumb and side of palm for wiping sweat
Can't ask for much more in a set of cheap biking gloves. I prefer padded gloves to the gel gloves, you get a better feel and still feel comfortable for longer rides.