4.0 out of 5 stars hm, pretty decent, November 13, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PC (Video Game)
I pre-ordered this game on steam 2 days before releases because: 1) Medal Of Honor Warfighter sucks (wish I can ask Stewie if I could use his time machine and go back in time just to un-pre-order it; and 2) I love zombies and nuketown.

Just a little background of myself: I am not those idiots who would wait on line for it midnight release and level up like you are mad. I will choose to have a date with my bed over a game anyday.

Anyway, I devoted 2 hours on each game modes to get a feel of how the game is, here is my review.

SINGLE-PLAYER:
ALEX MASON is back! The storyline is okay so far with lots of action and lots of story telling.. I only did half of it however. (more below)

Multiplayer:
I like the high-tech global background stats when you are in the lobby. All the game modes are easy to navigate in the lobby. The way you choose & enter into a game has the same engine as with Modern Warfare 2 and 3 (this is the 1st thing I don't like). This is a BLACK OPS series NOT Modern Warfare series. A lot of the game modes like team-deathmatch are fast-paced. I play battlefield 3 and this is just like when you are playing on a 32/32 players, team deathmatch in Noshahr Canals.
2nd thing I don't like: controls are fine, but the aiming system is a bit weird and needs time to get used to. It is not as smooth when you aim down the sight.
3d thing I don't like: perhaps the cheaters. trust me, there is no way the maker of a game can ban all the cheaters out there. All a hacker needs is time and a lot of fast foods.
4th thing I don't like: I can't seems to make any headshots (coming from BF3 when headshot matters), maybe I just suck. Doesn't matter how you aim for the head; your enemies will not die quicker or hurt more severe due to being hit in the head. its weird!

These are what I found so far.

ZOMBIES:
I am not a big fan of the first black ops zombie but this one makes it prettier and more technical. There is one thing I don't like as of: your character in game will comment on a lot of things. It gets annoying.

All in all, I like this game way better than Medal Of Honor Warfighters. I guess I will be playing BO2 and BF3 until next fall for BF4.

I do recommend this game. There is NOT as much to lose if you buy this game. If you don't like the multiplayer, you can go kill zombies. well, if you don't like all 3 modes, then you should do also ask Stewie to use his time machine.

[Add comment]