5 of 7 people found the following review helpful
Great little stylus,
- has good dimensions (not too long or too short)
- doesn't feel cheap in any way
- looks nice (both colors)
- tip is soft, feels nice to the touch and doesn't cause any "fear" of damaging a surface (slides without any effort on screen)
- due to the soft (maybe overly soft) tip, often times click interactions are not registered. This may be more of a problem for user with a very light touch (like myself) but I found that some of my click attempts did not occur when interacting with a device naturally.
- lack of precision for drawing apps, etc. While normal swipe and click interaction was fine (see previous point), the large surface area of the tip makes the stylus not terribly useful for a drawing app. The precision is better than using a finger of course but I would like better accuracy in terms of a smaller tip that I can actually see when on screen (like being able to see the tip of your pen on paper).
I am generally not a fan of using a stylus for a device but I find myself using this on my Nexus 7 fairly often. Really, the only thing keeping me from giving this a 5 star rating is a desire for more accuracy. To be fair, I think this stylus has more accuracy that most other models you would try so I may just be picky in this regard. All said and done, this is still the Stylus I would purchase if I needed more in the future and I don't regret picking this one up.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 9, 2012 12:34:02 PM PDT
Let's all beg for narrower tips on this stylus! It is a great stylus --if only we could convince the manufacturers to make a precision tip. Wonder what the hold-up is? Must be something significant because I am not aware of any stylus (fiber tip) with a thin tip.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›