Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

5.0 out of 5 stars An real resident evil' and the best 3DS game so far, February 9, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Resident Evil: Revelations (Video Game)
I'm an resident evil fan in China, I have played resident evil series since the very first game. Or should I call it Biohazard?

I wanna strongly recommend: Resident Evil Revelation to all fans of this series and people who have the Nintendo 3DS. Revelation is a game that both new and old resident evil fan would like, and it is definite one of the best game on 3ds so far.

the key word is: Back to Origin
Shinji Mikami had made the resident evil 1 though 4, hope everyone remember what the game was like. You search all the rooms and find keys so you can open new rooms and find more useful items. Zombies is always your best friend, you can fight them or just walk away.
The resident evil 4 has change the game a lot, it is now a third person shooting game. And Bio5 was trying to keep the quality.

Revelation give me the feeling of a combination of the origin resident evil and the 4th.
You shoot the same way as bio4 and bio 5 except you can so slowly shift move while aiming, and you can now change the aim to a first person view.
The game play will make you feel like the old resident evil, by the end of Champlain you will be familiar with the map. and the Weapon upgrade is fun, too. knife become much more useful compare with bio5, Jill used the knife very fast, and you don't need to aim before you use it finally.
The raid mode is a new game mode, and it is going to take you lot of times with fun.There is levels and exp. in this mode so you can level up and use better weapons and new weapon updates. Play raid mode together with you friends.

The graphic is the highest standerd for what 3DS is capable of. I know that psvita is stronger, I have brought one from Hongkong and I know how awesome the graphic is. But Revelation grapgic can still amaze me when I start playing it. The 3D effect works perfect for this game, and the art design is great.

There is some weakness about this game.
First, the control bother you a little before you get used to it, using left hand to aim is not too bad but still wired. if you have a circle pad pro for 3DS, use it.
Second, the story line. I do not want to talk about it too much before people actually play it, so I don't blow this fun. But, I will say that I am disappointed when I realize that the story have almost nothing related with the series. Maybe resident evil 6? haha

My English is poor and I apologize fot it, if you read all my reviews. I have to say that I'm appreciate. And hope you guys enjoy this new resident evil.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2012 6:54:47 PM PDT
Z. LU says:
Dude your English is awesome...

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 10:45:10 AM PST
Derek Dalton says:
Agreed. Your english is fantastic!

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 12:47:54 PM PDT
Don says:
I didn't know anything about this game until your awesome review. Now I want to play it. Your English is Fantastic !

Posted on Apr 15, 2013 10:35:53 PM PDT
I've only ever played RE4 so I can't consider myself a Fan, but I just got a 3DS and looking for some good games and your review has made me seriously consider buying this.

Also your English is amazing, no need to apologize at all. Thank YOU for sharing this information for us!

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 10:42:47 AM PDT
Aietes says:

Posted on May 30, 2014 5:14:58 PM PDT
Aleks says:
Your english is super. Thanks for the review. Very well done.

Posted on Nov 4, 2014 9:00:19 AM PST
Jacob Smith says:
Great English. I'm trying to learn Spanish now and I only hope that I'm as articulate to native speakers as you are to us English speakers in your reviews.

Posted on Dec 4, 2014 6:59:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2014 7:02:34 AM PST
Good review. You write very well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 5:20:35 AM PDT
P Sapp says:
your English was readable, so i'd rate it a nice review and helpful. :)
(i've seen FAR worse, haha. yours is not bad at all. ^^ to be fair though: English has a -LOT- of annoying extra grammar rules that 90% of languages don't have as well. you did very nicely i think with that counted in.)

your review and feedback toward the game make it nice to keep aware of for late-running fans like myself toward this title. :) thank you for the thorough review!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›